Coffee

(Tim Drake x Reader)

Requested: no

Summary: You are worried that your boyfriend Tim may have an addiction to coffee

Warning/s: none

Authors note: Lol it's kinda obvious it's about Tim. It was funny in my head now I feel like it's fluff. I honestly don't know what it is anymore

________________________________________________________________________________

Tim Drake. Ahh dear old Timmy. What to say about your one year old boyfriend. Well there's one thing to say.

THIS BOY HAS AN ADDICTION!

Both for you and his stupid coffee. Mostly you but he loves his coffe. Zero control with both of you. You caught him kissing his coffee machine once. Okay that's a lie but he was hugging it. Funny story the coffee is exactly how you met. Both of you were at Starbucks and Tim being Tim he was lacking his sleep and crushed into you not seeing you. He got his and yours coffee on you. Of course he offered to pay for the cleaning and he actually had the guts to buy you another one. The rest is, as they say, history.

Every time you visited the manor you saw your boyfriend working on anything from assignments for school to cases on his computer, coffee by his side. "Tim, maybe you should cut down on the coffee." You said as you saw your boyfriend finish his fifth cup of coffee. "How could you say that (y/n)? You know how much I like this shiz."

"Yes I know baby, but I'm worried that your heart will give out." You said jokingly with a hint of actual worry in your tone. You never know, he's heart might actually give out. Just the thought of it made you shudder and brought tears to your (e/c) eyes.

"My heart won't give out (y/n), I'm a strong bird."

"You're a stupid bird, that's what you are."

"Thanks babe, that's real love right here." You smiled at his comment. "You know I love you".

"And I love you right back." He said as he got up out of his chair and kissed you, lifting you up and bringing you to the bed. "Now go to sleep sunshine."

You sat up on the bed, "Will you come sleep with me?" Tim turned around, a somewhat pained expression was painted on his pale face. "I'll try sweetheart." You laid back down on the soft pillow, slowly closing your eyes. The last thing you remember was seeing Tim take another long sip from his cup.

You woke up feeling practically warm. You felt arms move down to your lower stomach and hug you strongly. You turned around facing Tim and his sleeping face. You smiled to yourself and snuggled more into his arms. "Good morning (y/n)."

"Morning Timbo," you saw his face crunch up in sort of disgust at the mention of that nickname, "Do you want some coffee?" At the mention of the heavenly beverage his whole expression changed and his eyes light up.

"Yes please."

"Then go get yourself some." You said and smirked, turning to the other side of the bed. "Y'know (y/n) you should appreciate coffee, it is the reason we met and why we're together now."

"I know and I appreciate coffee for bringing you into my life but I will not stand around and see it take you away from my life too."

Tim turned your head around and gave you a cheesy yet romantic kiss, "Don't worry sugar, I'm not going anywhere," both of you smiled at that, "Now what kind of coffee do you want?" You rolled your eyes but played along in the end. You were happy that Tim Drake was in your life and it was because of that silly coffee.