1-paper work

Your POV

I was walking down the hallway of second Shibuya high school, when someone grabbed my wrist. I twisted their arm enough dislocate their shoulder blade. This pulled them through the air onto the ground.
"(Y/n), what the hell is wrong with you?" Guren shouted

"Maybe it wouldn't have happened if you didn't sneak up on me like that" I deadpanned. I'm not too sure how he is a lieutenant. But come to think of it he is good at his job. "I could have killed you, if I had my gear" I spoke close to a whisper. "That's why you don't keep it with you in school" he stated matter a factly, as he lent against the wall. A 24 year old man acting 15. I'm not even surprised at this

"So what do you need me to do this time Guren? Reorganise your entire book collection" I said mimicking his position. He responded, radiating fake hurt. "How could you say something so mean to me, you know I would never do such a thing to you"

"Of course you wouldn't, that's why you're the best Lieutenant in the JIDA" I took a short break from my sarcasm "So what do I actually have to do?" Guren sighed knowing full well I didn't mean a word I said, "paperwork"

"You need to start doing this stuff yourself, one day I'll be decapitated by a vampire and you'd have to do it all yourself. Better to learn now" I huffed.
He handed me the most massive pile of folders, books and documents for me to do. This man was taking the piss. "What the hell, when does this need to be done?"

"Tomorrow morning" The smirk on his face was increasing until it was a mile wide.  I neatened the papers so they were easier to carry. "Good, run along to you class now" He patted my head, god was he going to be killed or at least have a bruise. I kicked him in the shin and walked off, shouting to him. "I'm only doing this because of the deal we made"

"Yeah, yeah just do it", the words left is mouth in a raspy tone as he was bent over, holding his knee. I only responded with a tone of annoyance, "I will, just shut up"

I was walking peacefully thinking about spring mainly because of the cherry blossom trees out side blooming. I checked my watch and saw I had two minute to get down a full hallway and up 3 flights of stairs. So I ran. I should have stopped when I was about to turn the corner but I wasn't the only one late it seems.

A girl with long blond hair ran into me. Luckily she was ok and I didn't drop any paperwork. I apologised and ran up to my class, once I reached the second flight of stairs the bell rang. I knew I was late so I didn't bother to move quickly. There was no point in wasting my breath if I'm already going to be in trouble

Finally I got to the classroom and every one was staring at me, which I expected. Well all except 2. A boy that looked like Guren and a boy with pink hair and a book on his face " and you're 10 minutes late, why?" Sayuri glared at me. I pointed to the paper work and spoke very quietly. Not wanting to disturb the class more than I already had. "I ran into someone in the hallway ma'am" I know I shouldn't lie like that, well it's not really a lie. It's half the truth. "ok well next time you'll be sanctioned, sit down next to kimizuki in the back"

The boy only responded with a "tch"to be frank he seemed rather rude. Of course it had to be the pink hair guy with the book. I walked over to him and he finally took the book off of his face. He looked at the paperwork, books and folders on my desk. This boy looked so dead inside. Probably a know it all. But I shouldn't judge a book by its cover. Did I mention his glasses are really cute.

"Why do you have so much stuff on your desk. The ceo of deforestation over here, you must be some serious nerd" the audacity this boy has. "No!" My response echoed off the floor. This didn't go unnoticed by sayuri "if you're going to interrupt my lesson a third time, refrain yourself from shouting"
I knew that meant shut up but as a teacher and a member of the moon demon company she couldn't say that to a child. But I chose continued my conversation.

"I should let you know the papers are none of you business"He looked at them again and furrowed his eyebrows. I put them into my bag after that expression. Well most of them into my bag. What could he have possibly seen?

Kimizuki's POV

This girl comes to class late and and shouts in the middle of it. How is she still here. "The papers are none of your business" what a brat, if I had the opportunity I'd put her in her place. I looked at them again and saw a name. Lieutenant Cornell Guren. My eyes must have widened in shock. That's the guy who is supposed to be teaching this class but is sick or something. She moved the papers. We then sat there and listened to the cover teacher talk about different demons and different tactics. The (h/c) haired girl was only taking notes on the different types of demons. That's quite unusual. Why learn about how to be apart of the moon demon company and not learn tactics or formations. It doesn't make any sense.

She obviously felt my gaze and gave me a question. "What's your na.." The bell rung and after it ended she didn't finish or re-ask her question. The (e/c) eyed girl picked up her note book and all the papers left on her desk, then walked out of the classroom. If she had actually asked again I think I would have answered. To be honest I'm slightly shocked as to why she has documents with his name on.