9.

Ozzy

I was so scared. What if it was mine? What if it wasn't? Would i look after it either way? We were so young. How would i tell my parents? Would i tell my parents?

I was sitting on my bed. It had been a day since richelle told me she could be pregnant, and i was still overthinking it. I didn't want to, but i decided i had to talk to her about it.

Ozzy
I'm sorry about yesterday. Can we meet?

Richelle
It's fine. And i have a doctors appointment today.

Ozzy
Oh. So afterwards?

Richelle
Sure.

Seen.

I fell back on my bed.

Richelle

I asked jacquie to come to the doctors with me because she waa the only one that knew other than ozzy and she was my bestfriend.

She held my hand the whole way there and while we were waiting to be called.

"Richelle?" The doctor called and I stood up still squeezing jacquies hand. We walked into the room together.

"So Richelle, why have you booked this appointment?" The doctor asked.

"Well I just wanted to have a check up on my baby, make sure everything was fi-"

The doctor cut me off. "I'm sorry, baby?" They asked. I nodded. "I'm going to have to scan you for that. When did you suspect you were pregnant?"

"A few days ago, but they could have been there for a few weeks now."

"Right. I'll be back." She told me and came back with another pregnancy test. "I'll need you to take this again first just to be sure." She said.

I gulped and went into the toilets to take it. When I came back out we all waited in silence for the results to show up.

The doctor picked up the stick and it said "not pregnant" I felt myself start to breath heavily and jacquie was rubbing my back.

"It looks like it was a false alarm" the doctor smiled sympathetically. I nodded and jacquie helped me to get up. We walked out of the door.

When we got into fresh air I sighed heavily, and then I couldn't stop the tears. Jacquie noticed instantly and hugged me tightly. "It's ok Richelle. Everything's fine." She rested her chin on the top of my head as we hugged.

After I pulled away I wiped my tears and smiled at her. "We should go now" I told her and she nodded. We got the bus back to the studio because Jacquie told me I would feel better if I danced. I hoped she was right.

Ozzy

I was in studio A rehearsing when I saw Jacquie and Richelle walk in. Richelle looked really sad and jacquie had her arm around her. Did something happen to the baby?

I ran to them and was immediately panicked. "What's wrong? How did it go? Is everything fine?" I asked.

"I'm fine" she mumbled, looking at her feet. I looked at jacquie. Me and her haven't talked much since we broke up, but we had sorted everything out and we were fine with each other. She realised what my look meant and went to step outside. I told Richelle hand and bring her to the bench to sit down.

"Richelle tell me what happened" I pleaded. "Is it... is it not mine?" I asked nervously.

"It's no one's, ok! 'It' isn't even a thing. It never was!" She almost shouted at me. My stomach turned. I wasn't sure if this was a good thing or a bad thing. I sighed and pulled her in for a hug so she could rest her head on my shoulder. She was crying heavily now.

"I'm sorry Richelle. For everything" I said pulling her away and wiping her tears. "I shouldn't have got mad at you when you told me, I was with Jacquie then so you had every right. I love you, you know that." I told her. She nodded.

Jacquie came in behind us "Richelle you ready?" She asked. I kissed her forehead and got my bags to leave.

This was a shorter chapter but i hope you still enojyed❤️ there's only going to be one or two more chapters and then part 3, and I already have a great idea for it💫.