Dream..

"Empty lands... Green grass... Blue skies... And nothing... Nothing exists, nothing existed.. why am I here? Why did I give the strength and power? Why did I leave everything I have..?

Oh. I know now, I remember.."

Nexus spoke softly as she looked at you, her lips forming into a smile as a soft blush rose onto her cheeks. "My eyes burn crimson red, as my heart dies eternal, yet.. with my dead heart, I can't help but love you.." Nexus whispered to herself, approaching you before wrapping her arms around you softly. "Oh, Oh hey Nexus." You said as you smiled at her, patting her head softly and she just closed her eyes, you wrapped your arms back around her, pulling her into a gentle hug before you and her lied down on the grass together. She just lied her head down on your chest and closed her eyes while your fingers brushed softly through her hair "Y/N.." she said, her voice every gentle as she spoke your name.. this was odd, she never usually speaks like this. "Yes, Nexus?" You asked as your hand kept petting her head gently "Y/N.. I know.. I.. I'm a demon, and.. you're a human.. and you.. you love this other girl, the human girl.." she spoke, her voice spilling with a bit of sadness, making you frown a bit "I don't have a chance.. do I.. I wouldn't.. want you trapped.. for an eternity of no change.." she said, you could feel her tears stain your chest, you moved your arms around her and hugged her. "Nexus.." you spoke softly, trying to calm her, but you could hear her soft cries as she clutched onto your t-shirt.

"Nexus.. I.." you tried to come up with anything, say something to calm her, but you couldn't.. she was right, how were you supposed to deny all what she had just said? You couldn't.. and it hurt, it stung. "Y/N.. please.. kiss me.." she said, looking up at you, eyes half closed from the tears, cheeks stained with them "Please.." she said once again, now in a half whisper. You get nervous for a moment.. well, maybe.. you could give her this. Your hands move up gently, cupping cheeks, pulling her closer. Nexus closes her eyes as you close yours, your lips then touch, pressing together into a soft embrace of your hot lips and her cold ones.. a song of ice and fire, melding together. Her fingers hold onto you tightly as she embraced every bit of the kiss, and finally, you pulled away from her, staring at her softly. She sniffled before putting her head onto your chest again.

"Thank you.." she said, trembling a bit. She then looked back at you, smiling softly, before speaking again:

"As I walk this path of eternity.. I'll gladly walk it with you.."

_____________________

Well, it certainly has been a while, hasn't it, my fellow readers. I do apologise for this ultimately late chapter, since I had lost all motivation to continue the story.. but I seem to come back again, needing to finish something I promised to finish.

Here's a small chapter, something soft and gentle, no action, no fighting. Just a small interaction between you, my beloved readers, and Nexus. Till next time, you'll see great things.

-Nexus The Demon