She Who Found You

You woke up in a bed, you were confused about what happened and looked around you. You saw a purple haired girl sitting at an office and writing something. "E-Excuse me" you talked trying to get her to look at you "Finally up, its been 3 days since you're asleep" she turned around and looked at you with her orange eyes, you looked at her and blushed. "3 days?" You asked trying to cover your face "Yeah, I found you under a bridge. Got you here" she answered "huh? Bridge?" At this point you were really confused because the last thing you remember was running away holding your bleeding throat.
"Yes, you was bleeding" she said getting up from the office and walking to the door. You looked at her then at the closet. "Don't try, I locked it" she said before leaving and closing the door behind her. "What just happened?" You rubbed thr back of your head in confusion. "My clothes and sword are probably in there" you got up and tried opening the closet "Darn it" you said giving up after a few tries and went back to the bed and laid down. "Mom..." you looked at your hand then clinched it "I will come back, I promise". You stayed up for a long time, waiting the girl to come back. All of a sudden your stomach started making noises, you sighed and tried to sleep to avoid the hunger. Some time later the girl woke you up "Hey, wake up". "Mom... leave 5 more minutes" you said grabbing the blanket to with your hand and turning on your other side "I'm not your mom, wake up" she said throwing some water at you "HUH?!?! WHAT!?!? WHERE!?!?" You woke up looking around you surprised, then you looked at the girl with a stupid smile "So funny..." you said
"You didn't wake up" she said picking the tray from the drawer and putting it in front of you "You need to eat" she said. You looked at the food then at her "Why are you doing all this?" You asked "Humans must help each other" she poked your forehead "right?"
You tried to feel your fangs but they weren't there. "Right..." you said trying to forget you're a vampire."Eat this, you should be hungry" she said. You picked up a piece of the food and started eating it, surprisingly to you it was delecious. You ate fast "Woah, someone was really hungry" she said. You finished the last piece of food and said "Thank you" then was about to get up "Not yet" she said stopping you halfway "Why not?" You asked "You're not fully recovered yet" she answered. You ignored her and went off the bed "What? How?" She looked at you confused "Let's say I needed a boost up that's all" you said "Ok, let me take you to meet someone. But first take a bath and wear these clothes" she took out a grey uniform from the closet, when she was closing the closet door you noticed your Vampire Clothes and Sword there and looked at her "C'mon we don't have all day" she said pushing you in the bathroom "Fine Fine, just stop pushing" you said walking into the bathroom. You took off your clothes and stood under the shower and opened the water and felt it run down your body. 'I need to know what humans are really... she doesn't seem as bad as they tell me' you thought standing under the shower. You stayed there lost in the thought for quite a while until she knocked at the door "Hey, you died in there?", "huh?.. Uh no sorry" you said closing the water and putting a towel around your waist then walked out. She looked at you then turned around blushing furiously "Oh my"
You looked at her then chuckled "Hey that's not funny" she said poking her fingertips together still blushing "It is to me" you kept laughing for a while then you changed then you put up the towel again as if you weren't wearing anything. "I'm done" she turned around and looked at you then blushed again and turned around "So funny" she said in a sarcastic way, you dropped the towel "Hey, I'm done seriously" she turned around again and looked at you "That's better, now let's go"

-----------------------------------------------------
Here is part 2, enjoy!

Follow, Share, and Give me your suggestions in the comments section. Until next time all the luck to you guys