Breaking

Shinoa laid you down in an abandoned building and waited for her her squad to follow her. "Y/N..." Shinoa said holding your hand. A while later Mitsuba, Kimizuki, and Yoichi came. Kimizuki was holding Yu who was apparently passed out. "What happened to Yu..." Shinoa asked looking at them "I don't know...." Mitsuba said looking at Yu sadly "So... he's a vampire..." Kimizuki said looking at you "I don't care..." Shinoa said holding your hand tighter "We can't take him back... they will capture him" Mitsuba said "We have to leave him and come back to take him later" Mitsuba said "W-What!! We can't leave him!" Shinoa said "We have to..." Mitsuba said looking down. Shinoa looked at you and some tears flowed down her cheeks "I'll come back Y/N... I swear" Shinoa said as she left with the others.

~Sometime later~

You woke up and looked around seeing Chess sitting beside you "You're up" she smiled and Crowley came to you with Ferid "Do you still trust those humans who left you behind?" Chess said "L-Left me...?" you felt your soul get crushed inside you "Krul will be very happy to see you" Lazarus said appearing behind you "Lazarus!!" you hugged him "Let's go" he said and you left with the others.

~In the vampire city~

You walked inside with the other Nobles to the castle and walked into the throne room, you didn't find Krul but walked to the throne coldly and sat on it. You looked down thoughts came to your mind "They left me.... She left me...." you said feeling yourself breaking more apart then you heard someone call your name "Y/N!!!" you looked up and saw your mom, Krul Teres. You ran to her and hugged her crying, she brushed your hair gently with her hand "Shh.... it's ok Y/N" she said "Mom... you were right... Humans are terrible..." you cried. Krul got angry "What did they do to you?" she asked softly but you could see the anger in her eyes "They.... lied to me..." you said hugging her tighter. Krul hugged you closer and patted your back gently "Don't worry Y/N... I'll make them pay..." she said. You smiled a bit and stood up looking at her "Mom....I'm glad I'm home" you said, she smiled and looked at you "Me too Y/N, I missed you" she said.

~Shinoa's POV~ 

Shinoa ran out of the city to where they left Y/N. When she reached her heart dropped to her feet, Y/N wasn't there "NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!" She screamed tears in her eyes and fell to her knees. Shinoa started crying and when the others reached Mitsuba ran to her "Shinoa!! What's wrong?". "They took him..." Shinoa said crying "They took Y/N...." she said and passed out "Shinoa!!" Mitsuba held her. "Guys, next mission... get Y/N back" Mitsuba said looking at the others and they nodded.

____________________________________________________________________________________

Part 7.

Enjoy :D