Extra: Behind the scenes

"And! Cut!" The director said "Wow Y/N, that was really good" Ferid said as he drank some juice "No prob, your acting was good to" you replied and walked to the foods table "Y/N, you have to choose" Nexus walked up to you "Who will you go out with, Me, Liliana, or Shinoa?" She said "U-Uh...." you hesitated and "Choose!" Liliana and Shinoa came closer and you looked around hesitantly and sighed "I didn't decide yet" you said. The 3 of them looked at you and sighed "Guren, we have to get the children from the nursery" Mahiru said "Ok, lemme get my keys" Guren replied and followed her "Tell them auntie Shinoa said hi!" Shinoa yelled to Mahiru "Ok!" Mahiru yelled back. You went into the changing room and relaxed on the couch seeing Yuu and Yoichi and Mika walk in "Having a hard time with the girls, aren't you?" Mika asked "Why does it have to be that hard" you facepalmed "Don't worry, you'll who you like the most in them. Then ask her out" Yuu said "Don't you ever think about the other 2?" Yoichi asked "Gaaah!" You yelled and got up "I decided" you walked out and went to the girl's changing room and entered yelling "I picked!" When you opened your eyes you saw Shinoa, Nexus, and Liliana in their underwear and they screamed as you closed the door. "SORRY SORRY SORRY!!!" you yelled as your face was as red as a fresh tomato. Minutes later the door opened and Shinoa pulled you in "Which one?!" The 3 of them asked as they were fully dressed "All of you!" You said happily as they looked at each other and gave a long sigh "pick one" Nexus said "I can't.... I can't choose one of you and let the other 2 be like this.... I can't forgive myself if any of you experiences that" you said and they looked at you and hugged you a group hug "That's why we love you Y/N" Nexus said "

Later on the 4 of you went to the mall and hanged out. "I want Ice cream" Liliana said "How about a parfait?!" Shinoa exclaimed "Yes!" Nexus replied. You went to an Ice cream shop and they ordered 3 XL Mixed Parfaits, your eyes widened as you saw the size of the cups. The 3 girls started eating while you stared at them, then Nexus took a spoonful of Ice cream and moved towards you "Y/N, say ah" she said and you opened your mouth and she shoved the ice cream into your mouth, the ice cream tasted so good that you kept admiring it's taste for a whole minute "Say ah" You saw Shinoa and Liliana come closer to you as well as they shoved the spoons one after one in your mouth. The 3 of them giggled seeing your reaction to the taste of the ice cream, then Nexus put the ice cream in her mouth and moved to face you. She opened your mouth, you closed your eyes and she was about to kiss you before Liliana pulled her away "Not so fast!" She said and you blushed like a tomato again. "I'm supposed to take his first kiss" Shinoa said "No, I know Y/N since we wer3 children and I am supposed to take his first kiss" Liliana said. While the girls fought you noticed Mitsuba and Yuu sitting together on a farther table, you saw Yuu give Mistuba something and they both blushed and Mitsuba looked happy. You sighed and said "Girls.... let's go home" you said and they looked at you "Y/N, it's still early" Liliana said and Shinoa and Nexus nodded. "I'm tired..." you said and they looked at you "Ok, let's go then" Nexus said and all of you left.

You went back to the studio, but went into the studio building where actors live. You went in and threw yourself on the couch "Gosh.... three girls..." you turned as you saw Yuu walk in and close the door "Hey Y/N, how was your day" Yuu said looking happy "Tiring... you?" you asked him "It was amazing, I went out on a date with Mitsuba" Yuu said "How did it go?" You asked "Amazing!" Yuu said. You smiled "Lucky, I have 3 girls after me and I can't pick" You said. "Damn dude, that should be hard" Yuu said as he opened the fridge and pulled out 2 cans of coke and handed you one. "Well, we'll be continuing after tommorow. They will release the episode tommorow" you said and stretched "Welp, Halo?" Yuu asked "League of Legends" you got up and switched on your PC as Yuu did the same.

____________________________________

Here's some part out of the fighting :D

Enjoy some normal life for a while 😆

Enjoy, Peace ✌