Chapter 35 (Omniscient POV)

Start from the beginning

"That's her."

"Ha ha very funny. Seriously, man..."

"I am serious. Remember the Kingpin I was in competition with back then but I could never figure out the real identity. That's her. She and Father worked together too."

"Cazzo. You two are perfect for one another then."

"You can say that."

"So, how did you find her?"

"Elijah. I'd seen her at one of his games a few years ago and something about her was odd to me. I couldn't place my finger on it. I asked Elijah about her and he said he didn't know much other than she was a hardcore bitch. So, he did some digging, really deep digging. I paid a lot of money to get my information on her."

"So, when you approached her I'm assuming she didn't come with open arms..."

"No. She lived to spite me. But you can only fight attraction for so long. Anyways, I got attached to her children first then I found out about her ex husband and I became attached to her; to her very essence."

"Does she have any friends???"

"Married."

"Cousins?"

"She doesn't associate with her family much. I've only met her parents . And that wasn't spectacular."

"Have you told her about Claire?"

"No. I haven't told her about Christian either."

"Don't you think you should. I mean Christian is alive."

"I will just not now. I'm still in the dark about that night."

"You killed her. She tried to kill Christian."

"I know but I don't remember anything beyond her shooting Christian. I blacked out."

"Well I was your cleaner that night. Let's just say she didn't die peacefully." He shrugged.

"I'm sure I didn't intend her to."

"She was pregnant, Damien, you know that right?"

"It damn sure wasn't mine."

"It could've been Christians." Gio shrugged

"Could have.... there's also the possibility it wasn't."

"You never know."

"Giovanni, I'm going to be real with you, brother. It didn't matter whether it was Christians or not. She was sent to kill us both and she almost succeeded. Regardless, Christians goal was to take her from me when he knew I had feelings for her. I'm not ready to relive Christian and Claire."

"I understand. Have you at least told her about Danielle?"

"Hell No. I'm surprised she hasn't figured it out though. All she knows is that Danielle is a threat to business. She doesn't know that I used to fuck her Or that I used to be in love with her."

"Are you going to kill Danielle?"

"She fell off the grid after I killed Hue. She'll find me when she's ready. But I'll probably give Aaliyah the honors."

"Hmm, Danielle might be a little harder to kill that Claire. I mean Danielle has been immersed in Gang life for years."

"Don't underestimate Aaliyah, Giovanni. I mean she is a dead shot."

"I've only heard what you've told me though. I've seen Danielle in action."

"When I finally allow Aaliyah back into that part of the business, I'll let you know. So, you can see her in action."

The Retired QueenpinOn viuen les histories. Descobreix ara