Chapter Eleven: New Clanmates

Start from the beginning

     "A medicine cat? I don't think I would be good enough. Besides, I don't think that we are going to be staying," Autumn said quickly.

      We all fell silent at that thought. Hm, would they stay?

     "Come on Redpaw, Graystripe and Cinderheart must be impatient now!" Ivypaw said.

     "Right," I nodded.

     We walked towards the two warriors who were staring at us.

     "I know there was a lot of commotion but you still need to train. Unless you don't want to become a warrior," Cinderheart said angrily.

     "Sorry," Me and Ivypaw mumbled.

     "Okay well lets go to Training Hollow," Graystripe sighed.

     We all walked towards training hollow and reviewed over some basics. I can't believe I forgot that in a moon we will become warriors!

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

      We entered camp and everything was back to normal. Well almost to normal.

      There were still some cats gathered around Autumn and Night. Will they join?

     I crept in the medicine cat den and caught the pungent scent of herbs in the air. I glanced at Snowy. She was lying down on some moss and was sleeping.

      Jayfeather looked up and said, "She will heal soon."

     "That's great," I said with my mind somewhere else.

     "What's wrong?" Jayfeather asked.

    "Well, I just hope that Autumn, Night, Clove, and Snowy could stay in Thunderclan..." My voice drifted off.

      "Well that is their decision," Jayfeather said and was turning back to Snowy.

     "Okay well I'll see you later," I said farewell and headed out of the den.

     "So what happened?" Ivypaw asked.

     "Don't scare me like that!" I mrroowed with amusement along with Ivypaw.

     "Sorry!" Ivypaw apologized.

     "Well I was just wondering if Autumn, Night, Clove, and Snowy are going to stay in Thunderclan." I answered.

     "That would be so cool!" Ivypaw skipped to her paws.

     I nodded in agreement.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

     "Let all cats old enough to catch their own prey, gather beneath Highledge for a clan meeting!" Firestar yowled.

    Cats came from everywhere and sat beneath Highledge.

   "Clove and I have been talking and we have decided to let Autumn, Night, and Snowy be apprenticed," Firestar dipped his head to the Autumn and Night.

     Will Snowy get her apprentice name today?

     "Autumn, do you promise to uphold the warrior code for the rest of your life?" Firestar asked.

     "Actually I wanted to become a medicine cat." Autumn said shyly.

     "Of course," Firestar glanced at Jayfeather, "Do you approve, Jayfeather?"