IV- Almost Lab Partners

After the boys argument, Chris went to the bathroom to make it look like he was never crying. He slowly walked to his chemistry class, making him 15 minutes late, but he didn't care.

"Ah! Look who's here! You must be new, uh... Bangchan.. Is that right?" The very eccentric teacher exclaimed.

"Uh.. Yeah. I like to go by Chan though.." He replied dispite not wanting to speak.

"Alright, Chan. You will be partners with... Yongbok."

Chan and Felix's heads both sprung up.

Felix was furious. 'Again? I can't deal with this!' Is all that was going through the boys head.

"Uh.. Do I have to?" Chris quietly asked.

"Well, he's the only other person without-" he was interrupted by Changbin running through the doors

"IM HERE! I'm.. I'm here." Changbin yelled.

"Why am I not surprised.." the teacher sighed. "...well Changbin, would you like to be Yongbok's lab partner?"

"Yeah!!" Changbin exclaimed loudly.

"Well Chan.. It looks like you'll have to work alone. Sorry."

"I guess I'm alright with that." Chris quietly said, walking to his seat in the back of the classroom, Felix staring at him the whole time.

'That Changbin kid is getting in the way' Chris thought... 'Are they dating or something? God.' He saw how close the boys were getting to each other. He hated it. He hated how he'd already been replaced. He hated it... He hated.. him. At the same time, however, he hated... himself. It was partially his fault to begin with.

He just wanted Felix to see his attempts... Thats it.. His attempts. Why is it so difficult to get a friend back?! He doesn't understand.

'I will fix this Felix... I promise.' But will he keep this promise? And how long will he carry it on his shoulders? Only time will tell.