They hurt you during training

Start from the beginning

«Don't worry. I love you.»you reassure him.

He smiles. He's never gonna hurt you again.

Icy hot:

You had to fight against the best of your class, of course you would lose. You tried to paralize his ice or put out his fire, but it was so noisy he couldn't hear you, so you lost your voice for nothing.

You're in the infirmary, drinking a remedy to make your voice come back when Shoto comes in.

«How are you?»he asks.

You smile and hold your thumbs up. He sits next to you and holds your hand.

«I'm so sorry…I should have gone easier on you…»he apologizes.

You vigorously shake your head. He looks at you, confused.

«You didn't want me to go easy on you? Even if I ended up hurting you?»he asks.

You nod and he smiles a little.

«Cause if I had gone easy on you and you would have won you wouldn't have considered it as a victory.»he understands.

You nod and he pecks your lips.

«I'm sorry I undervalued you. You can easily win against me even if I give it my best. And next time you're gonna show me.»he says.

You smile and kiss him again. You don't need to talk to be understood by him.

Manly man:

A poke, that's why you lost. You knew you couldn't beat Kirishima becoming bigger, cause he can harden himself, so you decided to become small to beat him up unnoticed. But he noticed you, and thought you were a mosquito, so he poked you away. You flew against a wall and hurt yourself.

Now you're in the infirmary, broken leg and a lot of bruises. Suddenly Kirishima storms in, deadly worried.

«I'm so sorry! I didn't know it was you! Otherwise I would have done different!»he apologizes sitting next to you.

You smile. He trys to be manly, but in reality he's a cutie pie.

«It's OK Kiri-kun. Don't worry. I will heal soon.»you reassure him.

«But it's still my fault…I want to protect you, but I'm the first one who hurts you. It's so frustrating!»he replays holding your hand.

«You can't protect me from everything, you know that. But you can protect me from the worst, we can protect each other. OK?»you say caressing his hair.

He nods and hugs you. You smile and hold him closer. He's so cute you would shower him with kisses. You can't live without your Kiri.

Pikachu:

It's a miracle you survived. You were against Denki, and it was all going well. You were head to head and you were about to win, but you stumped into a puddle right when he threw you an electric discharge and I need to say nothing else.