3.2 CRUSHED

Well on the last day as both friends were roaming around the college campus one last time they got an unexpected surprise from unexpected people.

Let see what was the surprise .

Ashi and vaani get out of the class and headed down to ground floor by passing through the b.com corridor as per their usual routine.

First they went to the canteen and get their stomach fill with coke and chips (lays).
After that they walked to administrative block to get some work done and took their roll number slip . but the respondent was not there so they had to wait for him.
In mean time both sat on nearby chair and start talking about past year.

"Hey do you remember that time when you almost got a stalker" vaani said that to ashi remembering the horrible period to ashi.
Ashi with arch back was looking here n there aimlessly got straight back after listening that.
"Please don't reminde me that" ashi said again start Looking here and there but this time she has caution in her.

"sorry i didn't mean to scare you"vaani apologized placing her hand on ashi's knee.

"Please Don't be.. that was hard for you too wasn't that" ashi said.

"Yeah that was i mean look how can someone start like someone he was meeting for the first time ..." Vaani said while raising her both hand in the air.

"Hmm but psychologically it's possible" ashi replied to her on which vaani raised her right eyebrow"tell me ashi what is it u are hiding from me".

Ashi was smiling which reaches her eye and little bit shyness with that"Okay so please don't freak out after hearing this... Umm.. when i first look at him ..well i got a very little crushing on him. And That's all nothing else..i swear to God" ashi put her Both hand above like preventing vaani not to get close to her.
On other hand vaani 's eyes were about to pop out.

"But you didn't do anything like which could have attracted any guy"she asked so she could be sure it was one sided.

"No no i was on my 'away from boy' behaviour and even i called him brother intentionally"

"Hmm u did good" vaani patted Ashi's back "but thanks to God we are safe he doesn't come to class anymore"vaani said
"But the real question is why he doesn't come to class anymore?" Vaani raised the question.

"I don't even want to know.. last time i saw him he was in teachers room he had a slip in his hand he did give me a long look and you were absent that day and i didn't want to disturb you if in case you are wondering"ashi spilled some information about that day.

"Okay i got it but if there's anything more let me know"vaani raised her right eyebrow.

"Hun.. he said something but I didn't get it and there's nothing more now" ashi replied to her and made a run .

They keep talking about the past soon respondent come to his seat.
They fill the no due slip and get their roll number.
They still have two more hours so they thought to have a round of campus. They were going corridor to corridor.

While walking both were talking about anything.
Making study schedule for exam.

As they were walking towards the last corridor which is abandoned just have empty rooms and some furniture.
This place was quite and peaceful.
Many times they had came here sometimes by bunking the class and sometimes to hide from the stalker guy.

"Btw this year was difficult almost stalker in class crush absent and bumping into Zayn and Akshay well both are crush material don't they?"ashi said more like asked while turning towards vaani who was quite since they have entered into this corridor.