1.3❤😘

Mahira's (pov.)

Alhumdulillah for everything.

Oh God i don't know what happened to my sweet bhai, he's just insisting me to go on a gathering and he knows that I don't feel comfortable with new people still he wants me go with them and this time i cant say no to him as for him it's very crucial.

I'm feeling like he's hiding something from me but what❓ what should i do now, should I ask him. Nah!

He won't give me a straight answer. Should I ask Hadi bhai?

Never ever, he's an arrogant n selfish person who doesn't care about me.

(Ahem ahem.. Do you want him to do care about you) my inner self taunted me.

Ya Allah!! what I'm thinking.
He's a friend no,not just friend but best friend more like a brother to Rahil bhai. They are diaper buddies.

Oh gosh what's wrong with me.

"Mahi are you ready, if not then do it fast bachche" Mama called me from downstairs.

"I'm almost done mom, just coming in 5 minutes" I said loudly while getting my clutch.

I went downstairs as they were waiting for my appearance.

"Masha Allah my baby looking so pretty" Mama kissed my cheeks.

"You know what Mahi, you are going to meet someone special there and that's a surprise for you" Bhai said with a genuine smile. "And please don't think of asking me about it".

Who could be that person, what if Hadi bhai,no no no... Why would he....

" If you done with your thinking then, shall we "Bhai asked me.
Yeah sure bhai .

At the venue indeed it was a surprise for me as sameer was there for my company, first i thought it was Hadi bhai as i saw his car in parking lot.

Sameer is a baby brother to me, we both got exited with mere presence of each other. He's such a golu molu baby.
We talked about each and every thing. He told me how he begged his bhai to meet me. I just love this boy.

(Sameer or Hadi which one you love) ahh!!not now as My inner self taunted me again.

I greeted with Hanaya aunty,Hadi bhai's mom asked about her and uncle's health as uncle went out of town for some businesses meeting.

She asked me about my studies and after that she did what every other aunties usually does marriage talks .

I don't know why but i felt good when she was talking about my marriage with mom.
I felt like relaxed.

Gathering was for Bhai's achievement till Armaan uncle came with his family

Armaan uncle introduced his family to us aunt Asma and daughter sanaa.

O sh*t Sherlock.

" Bhaaaiii is she the one whom you wanted to marry hmm, tell me tell me "i whispered yell to bhai with excitement.

From the corner of my eyes I saw Hadi bhai smiling at us, so he knew it and didn't bother to tell me. Don't worry Mr. Hadi we will see it. I glared at him.
He just made a cute puppy face.

How can one resist this face with out smiling.
(Wow so now you are finding him cute and want to smile) oh no!!!, not again.

" Yeah she's the one Mahi "bhai also whispered to me. Wow I just got my bhabi.

Me and sanaa did a chit chat and exchange numbers. She's the only daughter of uncle and aunty and did MBA in finance and soon will join the business of her dad.

Later days engagement date was fixed and will be held at our farmhouse.

*Engagement day*

Mom put the ring in Sanaa's finger same Asma aunty did with bhai and they both got engaged .

I was attending the guest when I felt like someone glaring at me and found a boy maybe he was from girl side cause no one from our would dare to do that.

First he was just looking at me and I thought that he would leave me eventually but no he started following me every where.

I was feeling uncomfortable and nervousness as if anyone saw it then there'll be a huge fight cause I know my brother how he's so over protective about me.

I clearly remembered that a guy in high school tried to bully me because of my hijab and he had to face Rahil Bhai who beats the shit out of the boy then he had to face Hadi bhai though he did nothing to guy except glaring him with full rage as if glaring could kill the guy would be in 6 feet under the ground.

I don't want history to repeat itself. Those days were so dreadful for me that I could not sleep normally for weeks.

But after that incident Alhumdulillah no one dare to look at me with bad intention. But still I don't want that again.

After some time there were a tap on my shoulder and that was none other than Hadi bhai.

" Tum kuch pareshaan lag rhe ho sab theek to hai na ager tumhe kuch chahiye to mujhe bta to main le aaonga aur ager koi kaam hai to bhe bta do main wo bhe kr dunga "he asked with a concern look.

(Hey, you looking disturbed if you need anything then tell me, I'll get it)

" Nhe bhai sab theek hai ager mujhe kuch chahiye hoga to main aap ko bta dungi"I replied to him.

(Umm. I'm okay bhai and if i need anything then I'll tell you.)

"Don't you have Rahil enough to call bhai"

"Hain"??

"Nothing"

Wish i could tell him about the guy.

"Hey beautiful what's your name" Said the creepy guy.

"None of your concern now get out of my face you creeped" I replied with an angry tone.

"Don't be angry baby girl" He tried to touch my fore arm.

"Feisty are we baby girl ??" I snapped his hand.

"Don't... Don't you dare touch her
Just leave her alone you creep ".out of nowhere I heard Hadi bhai's angry voice.
Soon he pounced on that guy with his fist.
Alhumdulillah no one was at the site.

Though I was frightened but want to laugh at the guy.

I mean if you don't have guts to face the consequences then why you even follow the girl.

After that scene i didn't find Hadi bhai but from sameer I got to know that he was in lawn 5 minutes ago.

I found him in lawn and went to him as he saw me coming he straightened himself .

" Thanks Hadi bhai for what you did tonight for me ".

As i mentioned today's incident his eyes shot up with fury.

" No one, and I mean no one can hurt you till I'm alive, mahi"Hadi bhai replied with raging voice.

After hearing that i got pale and went inside the farm with full speed.

In the process i bumped into Rahil Bhai who in return asked me why I'm looking so pale.

But at that time I had no stamina and guts to tell him what i just heard.

If I were in my room i would be doing my happy dance on my bed.

I will definitely read the two rak'aat of nawfil namaz.
Insha Allah.