𝐄𝐏𝐈𝐋𝐎𝐆𝐔𝐄

✧・゚: *✧・゚:*  
( LUST ) 
EPILOGUE THE FINAL PART

THE AFTERMATH OF THE BATTLE OF NEW YORK WAS DEVASTATING

THE AFTERMATH OF THE BATTLE OF NEW YORK WAS DEVASTATING. Many people lost their lives that die, but many more would've if it weren't for the avengers. It didn't take long for the heros faces to be plastered all over the world. It wasn't long before civilians started to look up to the heros.

Even though some agree that the avengers did good, protecting the city. Other's believe it was their cause.

Freya Odinsdottir felt like she belonged, she felt loved by her team. Tony invited them to all stay at the Stark tower until S.H.I.E.L.D made sure Loki was not planning anything else and if we was allowed to go back to Asgard with Freya and Thor and face Asgardian justice.

Tony was a gracious owner, he gave everyone their own personal rooms (he even started making plans of a huge facility for them). He shouted food every night, which was just shawarma. But Freya didn't mind. She quite liked the strange named meal.

A definite bonus was that Freya saw Natasha everyday. Freya often trained with Natasha who was no match for the Goddess. "You know, I'll take you down one day" Natasha would always say after their sessions.

Freya would always smirk "Don't make promises you can't keep Darling" Natasha would always roll her eyes and laugh as would Freya. The girls got closer, but Natasha was still as much as an enigma to Freya the day she met her.

Soon it was time for Freya, Thor and Loki to leave earth. They had to return to Asgard and face their Father. But of course she wasn't go to go without saying goodbye, who knows how long it would be until they saw each other again. Freya walked up to Natasha and grabbed her hand and placed a necklace into her hand.

Natasha looked at it in awe. "Its beautiful" She mummers, gently tracing it. The pendent was a very miniature version of her sword. It had the exact same carvings, their were tiny crystals that were identical to the much larger ones on Freya's sword.

"Its what you humans would call a t-phone" Freya said proudly. Her exposure to human technology has been interesting to say the least.

"Its called a telephone" Natasha corrected chuckling.

Freya rolled her eyes "Same thing. If theres ever an emergency on earth, just hold the pendent and I'll be wherever you need me within seconds"

Natasha looked up at her in awe and slight confusion. "But how do you know? How do you know I'm not being held hostage or if the necklace gets caught or something?"

Freya raised her pointer finger to her lips and hushed Nat. "Secret"

"Why didn't you give it to Eleanor? You two seem to be thick as thieves now?" Nat questioned not letting this go.

Freya groaned and came up with the best excuse she could. "Because the only things she ever wears are those strange dog tags and that ring! Also the necklace would compliment you well"

Natasha smiled "Thank you Freya"

Freya's cheeks went red, Tony called it blushing. His new favourite way to pass time was to pick on Freya and her obvious feelings for Natasha.

Freya stood beside Thor. After she said her farewells to the team, she knew she had to leave. Loki glared at her, who is handcuffed and muzzled. Tony opens the Tesseract's case. Banner takes it out and places inside a glass tube, held by Thor. Thor gives Loki the other end, who reluctantly takes it. Freya takes the side that Thor is on, she looks up at her brother and smiles.

"You ready brother?" She asked.

Thor smirked and stared at Loki as he answered. "Of course I am sister" The siblings turn the cube and suddenly an energy beam falls upon the siblings and they disappear into thin air.