𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝐎𝐍𝐄

✧・゚: *✧・゚:*  
( LUST )  
CHAPTER ONE ━ ━ ━ OH BROTHER, WHERE ART THOU?

✧・゚: *✧・゚:*  ( LUST )  CHAPTER ONE ━ ━ ━ OH BROTHER, WHERE ART THOU?

IT'S BEEN MONTHS SINCE LOKI FELL OFF THE RAINBOW BRIDGE TO HIS DEATH. Little did Thor and Freya know that he was very much alive and was planning on attacking earth. It was a normal day, the siblings were walking around Asgard discussing the future of the city, they soon returned to the palace and they were surprised to see their mother standing by the throne.

Their mother has stuck by their fathers bed. So seeing her there meant something has happened. "Mother? What are you doing out here, you should be by fathers side" Thor said rushing over and gently touching her elbow.

Freya's long white dress moved along with as she walked up to her mother. "It's your bother..." Freya stopped dead in her tracks as did her heart, she was there when Loki let go  and fell into the wormhole, Freya had never felt heartbreak but watching her brother fall to her death destroyed her.

"What about him? He's dead" Frigga looks over at Freya sadly, knowing that her older brother's death impacted her greatly, she went through so much pain and heartbreak and now that was all for nothing.

"I received a message from him not long ago, he has the tesseract and he's planning on causing great harm on Midgard"

Thor and Freya were stunned into silence, they both watched their brother die and now he's alive and trying to destroy Midgard. Thor let out an angry grunt and started to walk away "Where are you going?" Freya called out as she started to walk to him.

"Heimdall will surely send me down there, all I have to do is grab Loki and throw him in one of these cells"

"No son! It's a lot more dangerous than you realise, the bifrost is useless without the bridge"

Both Freya and Thor were confused by this, they've witnessed and fought greater evil than their own brother, he wouldn't harm them. Their family. "Your father is sending you both to earth, go get ready and be fast, time is of the essence"

Their mother hurried out of the room leaving Thor and Freya alone "Brother, what does she mean it's more dangerous than we realise, Loki will for sure surrender when he see's us."

Thor slaps a hand on his younger sisters shoulder and leads her to her room where she can collect her weapons "Of course he will! Mother must be unwell"

Thor left his sister standing in her room. As quickly as she could she gathered her swords, her shield and her spears. Freya slammed her spear onto the ground, a white light surrounded her, transforming her into her battle gear. She turned to look at herself in the mirror. She smirked satisfied and left her room ready to go collect her big brother. What's the worst that could happen?

"YOUR BROTHR HAS killed almost 80 people and he's only been on Midgard for two days"

Freya and Thor stood stunned by their fathers bedside, they thought their brother would just be causing mischief on earth but not killing innocent humans. That definitely isn't their brother.

"Father, I know our brother, Loki would never kill innocent people! He has no reason to do so, he must be being controlled or something! I refuse to accept this absurd tale!" Freya said strongly, standing up for her brother. He'd do the same for her if she was in his position.

Odin slams his fist on the table scaring Freya "Listen to me child! Your brother is a monster, you two are going to Earth and stopping him and bringing that tesseract back! You will bring him back home were he'll get the punishment he deserves"

Freya swallows thickly, she was horrified of what her father will do to her if she disobeys. She looked down at the ground and nodded her head "Yes father" She whispered quietly.

Odin looks at Thor expectantly, Thor quickly nods, he knows better than to disobey Father "Yes father"

"Good" Odin than walked out of the room with Frigga next to him. Thor and Freya quickly rushed to follow him. He lead them over the rainbow bridge. It's been repaired but it won't ever work again with out some sort of major energy source.

Heimdall was standing by the door awaiting their arrival. His eyes shone gold as he looked down into the galaxy - presumably watching Loki. He looks up and smiles kindly at the family and leads them into the Observatory. His sword was already in place, so him and Odin can send the siblings down to earth.

Odin and Heimdall conversed between themselves while Freya stood close beside her brother "Do you really think our brother is evil?"

Thor looked at Freya and then out into the galaxy "Remember when you got in trouble from father because you didn't attend his ceremony because you were too busy admiring Lady Astrid and Loki cheered you up by turning into a snake and bit me?" Freya giggled and nodded her head.

"He's not evil Freya, no matter how many times father tells us, he's our brother. What he did on Midgard could of easily been fixed and it still can be, we just... need to remain positive"

Freya nodded her head and grabbed onto her older brother's hand.

"What's the worse that can happen?"