Apologies

"Oh yeah? About what?" Jimin asked, trying to seem nonchalant. But inside, his heart was about to burst from beating so fast since he knew exactly where this would go.

"We were standing in the rain, and, I remember you wanted to show me something I think."

Jimin looked puzzled, but he knew he couldn't play dumb for much longer since he had to tell you that it wasn't a dream.

"What was it?" He asked, trying to keep his voice stable.

"This might sound crazy but..... Your skin became all rough and red, and you had black eyes with red. Your skin was so red it looked burnt to me. I think you also grew a bit of a broken horn or something...." Upon hearing the amout of detail you used to describe how he looked, his jaw slightly dropped.

"I looked that bad?"

"Yeah, almost like a true mon-"

"-ster...." Looking down, Jimin fought back the tears that stung the bottom of his eyes. "Y/n...."

"Crazy right?"

"Y/n, just please..... Stop talking." He spoke, sounding sad and stern. You were taken aback at what he just said. Why did he tell you to stop talking?

"Jimin..." You spoke softly, hoping to ask why he told you to stop.

"I was only pretending...... What you had just told me," He paused to take a breath and fight tears, "Is real. It wasn't a dream. None of this is."

"So.... You've been lying to me?" You asked, still trying to figure all of this out half-asleep. There was a silence, which only lead you to believe he was finally telling the truth.

"I'm really sorry.... I should-"

"Jimin no." You were able to make eye contact with him, seeing he was having issues trying to keep them normal.

"Y/n I...... I've been using you! Can't you see that?!" He raise his voice for the first time since you've met, making you flinch.
You didn't dare approach him, as he stood there with clenched fists, dropping his head down. The both of you were emotional, and were clueless on what to say. Seeing him this weak in front of you hurt your heart, since you didn't know how to help. He's been by your side, he's protected you, kept you company, sang you to sleep sometimes, and really really loved you. Now, you find out he's been using you. Why? Why was he telling you this now? Was he really using you? Weren't the feelings mutual? Jimin picked his head back up, a lustful look in his eyes.

"Before you beat me up or kick me out, at least let me do something I've wanted to do since we met." He spoke. Your gaze averted to his hands, that were the soft kind you were used to. They found their way around your waist and down to your butt, causing you to let out a surpised squeak.

"J-Jimin wh-"

"Let me express my love for you one last time before I try to possibly injure you."

"You're making no sense right n-" You gasped as he wrapped his arms around your thighs and pinning you against the wall.

"Let me control you. Just for tonight." Jimin said, before kissing you roughly yet passionately.

You nodded as he continued to kiss you. Without breaking the rough kiss, he brought you to your bedroom, throwing you on the bed before quickly pouncing on you only to be pinned.
Tonight, he took full control over you with the love he had left.

(I'm so sorry i can't write smuts to save my life because it's so uncomfortable for me)

~~~