~

The dream was the same, towering mountains of horrors unimaginable moving slowly across the land, Fae and animal racing from it. Some Fae looking back before clawing at their eyes, face, screams mixing with maniac laughter filling her ears. There were sounds coming from the wall of shadow, more screams, these of delight, of horror, of agonies untold. Murmurs and whispers, cajoling and pleading, begging for new flesh. Within the cacophony, there was a louder sound, something that caused the world to tremble. A heartbeat, strong enough to shake the trees and rattle the hills. Out of this mass of nightmares, a massive gray hand reached out of the wall, growing closer and closer before finally closing around her, crushing her to dust.

When time comes, free me. Or this will be your fate.

A scream woke her and she opened her eyes. She was sitting up, and it took a moment to realize it was her that made the noise. Sebastian was sitting in front of her, hands cupping her face.

Her hands covered his, trapping them against her. "Love me, Sebastian. Make me forget."

His thumb traced her bottom lip. "Forget what?"

"Everything."

His smile was wicked and did everything to ease her battered soul. He shifted, pulling away the blanket that covered her. Why didn't she realize she was going to bruise where the shadow guy slammed her on the ground. But it didn't matter. She reached up and pulled his lips to hers and he followed her down onto the bed, lips and tongue making love to her mouth. He held himself off her with one hand and the other stroked her flesh, softly, gently and this was what she needed.

Her hands ran over his bare flesh, thrilling in his heat, and the slight shudder as she ran her nails down his chest. Being touched was amazing, but to also touch, to also show reverence to the person she loved was nothing that could be topped. His mouth moved down her body, tongue sliding over her bruises, and she healed. Not externally, but within, where she ached the most.

He continued his way down, circling her belly button, nibbling her hip before he rose up and spread her legs.

"Never stop looking at me like that," his voice husky and she shivered from the heat in his eyes.

"Then never stop loving me."

"Shouldn't be an issue," he said and she laughed before he made that stop with a languid stroke of his tongue. Her breath left in a hiss that made her wonder if she was part snake. Her eyes met his and he winked at her and this was what love making was. His hands gripped her hips and shifted her, allowing for a stroke that began at her center and ended with him circling the tight knot and she writhed as he teased her body and she called out his name as she spiraled into bliss. Before her eyes were open, he was sliding his body into hers and she cried out at the fullness in her, the completion she so desperately wanted.

"Sebastain!" She gasped as he moved deeper, but still slow, a steady rocking rhythm that destroyed her. He ignored her when she said faster and kept that same pace and she lost herself in the slow build of pleasure, the long drawn out kind that made her worry for her sanity as she arched, bucked, and rocked against him until there it was the reward for the long climb, a climax that seemed to last forever and he dropped to his elbows, kissing away her tears, his heart thundering opposite hers, but so hard the could feel it as if she had two.

His lips dropped kisses on her panting lips and she laughed.

Then he sat up and she knew. It was time to start the day.

Groaning, she made her twitching body move. "Sebastian." She took his hand in hers, tracing the lines on his palm.

"Can you do it?" She loved him even more for knowing what she was getting at.