NIGHT 1

A note is slipped beneath the door of five human rebels, instructions from the higher-ups from the rebellion. They keep their mouths quiet so they don't attract attention from the androids around them. They do their best to recruit humans, but it's difficult with the likeness the androids present compared to actual humans. Their numbers have been rapidly increasing though, and now there's a handful of the rebellion in each city or town. Tonight, they begin to strike under the cloak of night, assassinating those they think are androids.

The first human killer slips on their black clothing to move stealthily through the night, knowing full well that there are androids that might be walking around at night, looking to take out the rising rebellion, looking for any suspicious activity.

They go out into the night, nocturnal animals making sounds as they roam around and through the trees, HK1 darting behind houses. They have to travel a good distance to reach the person they suspect is an android. One by one, they will try and help the remaining humans of the world conquer the world and become the top of the food chain once again.

Calculating each move, they notice several people roaming around, running the list of the other humans out with them in the cloak of night, hiding from the roaming AI robots, ready to take out their self-chosen targets for the good of humanity.

"Until the androids have fallen," they whisper to themselves as they duck into a bush, a robot passing by, their bodies covered in black as well. At the edges of their clothing is a strip of glowing light, a blue too dim to light up their faces.

The android passes and HK1 rushes to the house of their target, praying that the person inside is a robot and not a human.

With a deep breath, they climb up into the open window, the warm nighttime air rushing in with them. They're quiet as a mouse as they move across the floor like air, gripping their stolen weapon with their slender fingers. The weapon is like a taser, but made for the androids. One touch to the head and the android's ability to function is shot, disconnecting them from Motherboard and killing them immediately. It's called a rezet.

As the person rolls over in her bed, HK1 lifts the weapon up to the victim's temple and takes a sharp breath in.

"Until the androids have fallen," they whisper once more, then pull the trigger.

Electricity zaps through the air and the person's eyes snap open, her body convulsing as if she's having a seizure, and then the temple begins to burn, skin melting as the person's eyes dull and her body drops limp.

HK1 backs away, horrified as they place a hand to their face.

sknowss was not an android.

And now she's dead.

+ + +

There's a sound to the left of a walking android, catching their attention. Staring at the closed door, they recall the information they'd received about a month ago. Tonight, they'd begin killing those they believe are humans, with promises of upgrades. There are only a select few that had been chosen by Motherboard, the beginning of android creation. Anything she says, goes, no questions asked by the AI robots.

This chosen one has had their eye on the person that is inside that door, believing that they were maybe a human, but they had to wait until tonight to strike. Wait until the perfect opportunity.

Their feet slap silently on the cement below as the terrain changes to grass, and they open the door, lifting their weapon to strike should there be any problems. The open window makes the curtains flutter in the breeze, the moonlight falling onto teh person's body in the bed, eyes wide open and chest still.