Ch. 11

The way to my "parents" house Greg told me everything I missed. The whole time I sat in the back seat with Harry and I held his hand not wanting to let go.

"Greg?" I ask becoming nervous as we got closer and closer. I felt the memories of my childhood start to come back. It's like I started remembering everything when I came back to Ireland.

"Yeah?" He answers looking at me through the mirror.

"W-what should I expect?" I stutter. Harry squeezes my hand and I lean in closer to him.

"There will most likely be a lot of yelling, crying and your ex might be there." Greg tells me.

When we arrived I was starting to get even more scared. "Niall, if you don't want to do this you don't have to. Just know I'll be with you every step and in not leaving you alone!" Harry tells me. I nod, I needed to feel Harry.

I press my lips to his and he kisses back. "Come one love birds!" Greg says waiting outside the car. I send Harry a smile and he returns one.

We get out and walk up to the house. Greg walks right into the house and we follow close behind.

"Mom! Dad! Come in here we need to talk," Greg shouts. Moments later a lady and a man walk into where we were.

"Niall," my mom gasps. Another boy walks in after them, he looked like the guy from the article I read. It must be Braxton, "I thought he was dead, mom!" Greg starts off. I stayed quiet beside Harry.

"Greg we can explain!" My dad started off but Greg only shook his head.

"Just tell me, why did you lie?" Greg asks. "You left your youngest son alone in another place that wasn't his own and a nurse and this boy, Harry, had to help Niall because you left him in that hospital!" Greg yells at them.

"Braxton told us he was dead!" My mom pleads. "I can't believe your actually alive, oh my god!" She walked past Greg to come hug me. I didn't know what to do so I hid behind Harry.

"He has memory loss, mom. He doesn't remember any one," Greg says. Braxton let an evil smile come upon his face.

"What? Braxton why would you lie to us?" My mom asks Braxton. And that's when it hit me, all my memories flooded my mind.

I remembered everything.

"Because he wanted me dead! When the car was about to hit us he let it and didn't move, he jumped out of the car before I had time to." I tell everybody walking out from behind Harry. I see a look of confusion in Harry's eyes.

"W-what?" Greg asks confused.

"I remember everything!" I tell them.

"Good, then you know I wanted you dead!" Braxton spats.

"Enough, I think Niall and I are leaving! We won't be come back either, it's best. I've heard enough, Niall lets go." Harry says.

"No, Niall baby you wouldn't leave would you? Not with a stranger, we want you back!" My mom starts pleading. I look at Harry and he has the look like he knows I'm going to stay here.

But....

I loved Harry!

I took Harry's hand and I dragging him out of the house. We heard screaming and crying so we both took off running.

I'm leaving my past behind me.

A/n

So I know this was probably crap!

Happy Halloween!!!!!

I now have things set up for my Wattpad now! :)

Instagram: narry_on_top_
Twitter: narry_on_top_
Kik: Narry_on_top_

I also wanted to finally tell you that my name is Jade! :) I haven't ever really told anyone but I just did so!!! :D

Love you guys! Bye! :)