What's in the room

We shall start In a dream

----------------------------------------------------

( I was running away form these big dark shadow, they kept chasing me and coming after me trying to cut me and kill me.

"Some one help" I'd scream out and try hiding, I start whimper and when I opened my eyes their was a pair of red ones looking down at me and they open their mouth and was about to eat me and-)

end of dream

-------------------------------------------------------

I open my eyes to see it was dark out when I started crawling out from under the table I felt something around my neck. Oh ya Sebastian tied it their, where is he any way I want to thank him for giving me cake.

As I pulled at the leash I heard it snap and I started toward the mansion trying to find a way inside.

As I walked around to the back I saw all the windows closed and the back door shut. As I walked to the side of the house I saw a light an the window cracked just a bit, I used my paw to pull it out more so I can hop inside.

It felt so warm inside the house I turn around and bit the handle and pulled that window shut. Their now it will stay so warm hmm where is Sebastian I can smell him. Sniff sniff ah he upstairs, hmm he smells earthy and like cats.

As I quietly walked up that stairs and sniffed at every door I passed. One smelled like the boy Ciel and I smell a faint scent of Sebastian he was here earlier and then he went though this hallway and up another flight of stairs.

How many story are in this house have hmmp. When I reached that top I stopped and sniff and was walking to the end of the hall and to the last door. He in their I pawed at his door and whimpered.

Hoping he heard me, then the door open and their stood a half naked Sebastian looking around then he looked down at me. " Oh your still here little wolf" I yip " Well now how did you get inside though?" me I just walked inside his room and put my paws up to the window and yip yet again and looked at him.

"Ah so your telling me you came in from a window" he walked over to me and I yipped and hopped down and sat. " hmm " was all he said and went and sat on his bed and I heard a little mew. My ear perked up and I got up and walked over on the other side of that bed and crawled underneath the bed and saw that their was a little kitten under the bed.

It was white with little black paws and a black spot on it ears and tail. It was soooo cute I crawled over to it and looked at it and it looked at me and pranced over to me and licked my paw. Awww this is the most cutie kitten ever.

"Here kitty kitty" Sebastian said and I can see his hands held down expecting the kitten to come to him. Sorry Sebastian MY KITTY, and I nuzzled the kitty and and started licking it head. It started making cute little mews and purrs. " Come here little kitty...... Where the wolf go" and I heard him get up and look under the bed at both me and the kitten.

"Ah this is were you are at.... well I see the kitten like you so can you get it to come out so I can play with it?" I looked at him then the kitten and I grabbed the kitten lightly and picked him up and crawled out from under the bed and hopped on the bed and laid down and let the kitten go.

"Good Girl" and he patted my head, I just closed my eyes and was enjoying the feeling of being petted. I've not let anyone touch me since I was younger it sad that they had to die but it had to be but laying here right now being petted it feel good not to worry about someone hunting me or trying to kill me.

"Mew Mew" "Aww your so cute" I looked at the kitten and saw Sebastian petting the kitten and then the kitten swat at his hand with his claws out and walk over to me and laid down next to me.

"Well that a first" He looked at his hand then at the kitten then to me " It seem that he like you better than me" I just nuzzle the kitten then I saw Sebastian hand heal in front of me. I knew it he is a demon!!!!! he must have a contract with the young lord Ciel.

I watched him grab something but I couldn't see any thing he had in his hand. " I hope you know that we already have a wolf" huh what they have a wolf??? how come I didn't smell him?

" I'm not a dog fan I love cats cause their are so fluffy and cute." He came to me and had something still hidden " But I like you, you seem different but your cute and the kitten likes you, so I bought you a collar to wear around your next so people know your my pet" he said with a smile and he had this purple collar with this jem stones on it.

It was so pretty, it sparkled I liked it but didn't his master tell him to get rid of me. I gave him that clueless look and I hopped down off the bed not waking the kitten and walked over to the door and pawed at it.

Sebastian looked surprised " Don't you want to stay with me and the kitten?" I yip as answer and walked over to him and jump on him and grabbed the collar and tossed it on the bed and looked at him like I was showing him what I meant.

"What are you trying to say little wolf" he asked. I just sighed and jumped down and laid on the edge of the bed and looked at the sleeping kitten. Your so cute little kitten, so small and fluffy you have no care in the world of whats goes on.

Then I see the collar sparkle I could be his pet but what if they find me. I would not like it if they hurt him because of me but if I've not been caught by now I'm safe. So I'll be his pet I wont lie I like Sebastian he has beautiful eyes and a hot body and now knowing he a demon and he love cats Ah the perfect man.

I grabbed the collar and brought it to him. " so does that mean you will be my pet?" "Yip" yes I would love to be your pet Sebastian. And he laugh and ties it around my neck and smiled. " It look beautiful on you. Now I've got to think of a name for you hmm" Oh snap. I got up and went to the window and looked out and saw It was snowing. Oh goody this could work.

"Arff Arff" I said and looked out the window for him to come over and see. He walks over and looks out and see the snow. I hope he got the message, " Snow hmm" and he looked at me " your names snow?" I gave that look like yea but that not it though. Hmm I looked around that room and spotted a Japanese book open on the table by his bed.

Looking though the pages and found what I was looking for Sebastian was giving me a look "Arff" and he started walking over to me and saw what my noise was pointing to "Yuki" he said " Is your name Yuki" "Yip Yip" and I jumped up and licked his hand.

"Well your a smart wolf Yuki. so shale we go to sleep" I waited till he was in the bed and then I hopped up at the end of the bed and the kitten was still asleep. What a cute sleepy kitten, Good night Sebastian And I feel asleep.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I'm so happy with the story

hope your enjoying please star and post coments