Talk with Dad

After such an incredible dinner, it was no surprise Peter decided to go to bed. That, and the little nagging voice in the back of his head reminding him of his father's promise.

"I will see you later tonight, when you go to bed I'll bring you back here. Then I'll explain everything, I promise." ~

Reflecting back on the event, it seemed almost surreal. I mean really, why today of all days would his dad decide to come back to him? How could he even be sure he's his dad? I mean, all he has is a blurry memory of the man and a couple of similar traits. For all he knows, he could actually be a bad guy, even the reason his parents plane crashed all those years ago! Or worse, he could just be a hallucination from someone like Mysterio! Then again, that wouldn't make any sense, how would Mysterio know about this memory? He's never told anyone about it.

Maybe he should ask someone about it... dear god no, he'd sound insane. I mean, how would he even start that conversation? "So, hey, I have this memory of this strange man with some similar facial features as me that I think is my dad and now he's come back and wants to talk to me. Do you think I should?" Yea, no, not happening. Well, that only leaves one last choice then. He'll go talk to him.

Peter slips into bed after putting on some pajamas. Even though he's about to go meet the man that probably had a part in his literal conception, he slips into blissful darkness quite easily. Well, too late to go back now.

~~~~insert funky teleporting sequence here~~~~

Peter wakes up in a large canopy bed in an even larger dimly lit room. The sheets on the bed are made of dark purple silk so soft it's as though you're sleeping up in the clouds. And the mattress, if not for the fact he could see it, he wouldn't even know it was there. He feels like he's in heaven. He even considers it momentarily that he had died in his sleep.

Looking around the room, the walls are painted a dark emerald green with white marble accents. It's bold but somehow works. To the right of the bed is 3 large floor to ceiling bookshelves and a desk with one of those green lamps you'd see in an old library. At the foot of the bed, are two doors and a large banner depicting some great battle. To his left, sits a vanity with 3 decent sized mirrors and another door.

The room in itself is quite intimidating already, but now noticing there are no windows, and how thick the doors are (they're like, thick with 4 c's), It would be hard to escape if he were in fact locked in here. His breathing picks up slightly but he calms himself down, "This is not the time to freak out, plus, dad said he'd bring us back later. This might not be the same room, but it doesn't mean it isn't part of the... building? House? He has no clue where he is.

Peter rolls out of bed and saunters towards one of the doors at the foot of his bed. He's still pretty tired and the bed was pretty inviting, but he has to get his bearings first. Opening the rightmost door, he's greeted with a pretty nice bathroom. Ok no, pretty nice is an understatement, this bathroom is GIANT. Like c'mon! Who need THIS much bathroom! And is that a P O O L??!! Peter quickly closes the door before he begins seizing on the floor. Completely out of breath, peter opens the next door on his left. It's a closet. Well, it's a GIANT closet, but not as unreasonable as the bathroom. He walks in to take a look at the clothes. They're... strange... to say the least. And, apparently, all in his size? Weird but ok, probably just a coincidence. He exits the closet and heads over to the last door, but as he was about to get the handle, the door swings open and there stands him. The man that is. The man that is probably his father. Maybe. More than likely.

"Ah, Peter, I see your awake already." The man says with a smile on his face. It's small, almost unnoticeable, but to peter it stands out like the moon on a dark nights sky.

"Oh, um, yea, I guess I am!"

"Good, I was afraid I'd have to wake you. You looked so at peace I didn't know if I could bring myself to do it. Please, follow me, we have much to discuss. And it's best to just, rip it off like a  band-aid, as they say."

The man then abruptly turns and starts walking away, expecting Peter to follow, which he does.

The man is wearing what Peter could only describe as a leather dress. It's mostly black with stripes of gold and splotches of green. He looks like he's ready to battle at any second, but extremely elegantly. Peter immediately feels undressed in his NY tourist-must-have shirt and hello kitty pj pants. No matter what Ned or Mj say, hello kitty pants will ALWAYS be in fashion. But maybe not fashion of this standard.

After traversing down some a-bit-more-well-lit-but-not-exactly-bright hallways, he finds himself in a cozy sitting area. There are 2 chairs sitting by a fire. His potential father takes one while Peter, reluctantly, takes the other.

"So," his maybe dad says with a sigh,"there's a lot to explain... so let's start with something easy. My name is Loki Odinson, god of mischief, rightful ruler of Asgard... and your father."

"W-wait!! Did you say god!!??"

"Yes barn, I did. And I believe that would make you a Demi-god." Peter was speechless. More speechless then he was before. He forgot all language. This was unbelievable, no, it was beyond that. How could puny, penis Parker be a GOD??!! He couldn't think, he couldn't breathe, he couldn't- it was just so unbelievable!

"Barn? Is everything alright?"

That was when Peter realised he had been sitting there stuttering like a broken record. He was more than a little embarrassed about that and he was sure his face showed it, which didn't help the embarrassment much either.

"oh well y-yea I'm ok it's just... WOW you know? I don't even- like where- I don't even know how to start comprehending-" Peters mind was totally broken. He wasn't even sure if he was thinking of anything other than the word 'demi-god' at this point.

"Helloo! Earth to Peter! Did I break you?!" His father asked, slightly worried.

"I think you did." Peter said with a little giggle. His father smiles at his laughter.

"Well then, hoe about some tea to help you wrap your head around this, I find it helps me think." Loki says, already summoning a kettle.

"uh ok WOW, that was cool! Can I do that??!! And-and sure yea, I'd love some tea. I've never had it personally but I'm willing to try it!"

"Good, no son of mine can not like tea." Look smiles slightly to ease the worry that grows on Peters face,"Relax barn, I'm joking."

"Oh, haha, right!"

"So, where were we?"

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Sorry its a bit on the shorter side. No too great with filler and i don't exactly know where im going with this at this point XD