Madison nodded with a amused expression and showed the 3 of them their rooms and headed to sleep herself.

_______

Next morning

All three of them got up early in the morning. Raven too surprisingly. But of course not without a few curses. They all headed out to see who was already up.

Madison was up, Alicia was too and the captain and some middle aged guy. They approached them with a smile and Madison, the guy next to her and Alicia smiled back too. Madison spoke,

"So. As you all are awake and here, I'll make few of the introductions. As you already know me and Alicia, this is Travis Manawa. My fiancé. And that is the captain and owner of the boat and also our good friend, Victor Strand" Madison finished with a smile after pointing at each of them.

"There are 2 more people. They are still asleep. Travis can you go and wake them so we can do this properly??" Madison added looking at Travis.

Travis nodded and went to wake the rest of the residents up. After about 10 minutes they heard grumbling and curses and finally 2 boys exited the quarters section. One not much older looking than Alicia and the second a bit younger.

They both stood near Madison and waited for her to make their introductions. Clearly wanting to go back to sleep. So Madison spoke again with a smile, "And this is Nick Clark. My son. And Chris Manawa. Travis' son" both the boys waved. Nick did it politely with a small smile and Chris just made a face and waved.

"Well good to see you final residents. Clearly you're happy to see us" Raven started sarcasticly looking at Chris. Elyza, Lincoln and Nick smirked. Chris just looked offended.

"Even if you do know us, I'm gonna tell you anyways so, I'm Raven Reyes, this is Elyza Lex and the big guy here is Lincoln" Raven added gesturing to each one of them while speaking. Elyza and Lincoln both gave a small smile at their names.

"What's your last name?" Chris asked pointing to Lincoln.

"I don't have one" Lincoln replied casually.

"Everyone has a last name" Chris said as matter-of-fact.

"He's telling the truth. He doesn't. I know it's weird. At first I thought that too but you'll get used to it" Raven replied casually too.

Lincoln shrugged

Chris was looking like he was missing a joke or something and the others didn't seem to care this much but still were confused.

"Anyways. As the introductions are out of the way and everyone is up, let's all have breakfast together" Madison said smiling.

"Great!! I'm starving!" Raven said as she went towards the area she thought was the dining area.

Apparently she was right. It was on the other side of the yacht and others were joining too. Except Strand. Apparently he ate alone as he wanted to steer the ship.. Lincoln and Elyza were rolling their eyes walking towards her and Raven just shrugged and said, "What? Aren't you hungry!? We didn't even eat dinner yesterday!" she finished pointing to the food to exaggerate her point.

Elyza rolled her eyes but joined her as she noticed she too was hungry and sat beside Raven on the table where others were almost seated too. Lincoln just shrugged and sat beside other side of Raven.

"Do you ever get fucking hungry?!" Raven asked Lincoln as they were being served food and Lincoln didn't look a bit as he wanted to pounce. Because he really didn't.

Lincoln shrugged again.

"Damn. I'll never get used to grounder appetite" Raven commented while grabbing a big chunk of food and shoving it in her mouth, making Lincoln and Elyza chuckle and others confused.