"What the hell is this?" Dakota seethes, not even realizing she echoes Dean's question. 

"He's in chains." Sam points out like it was obvious. "There's no bathroom in the armory. And he hadn't eaten in, like, a day and a half." 

"So?" Dakota presses, leaning her hands on the table in front of her.

"Do I look like I care?" Dean snaps. 

"Judging by your rage, my brother must've behaved very badly. I understand your mother is the one who killed him?" Ketch muses, not really looking for an answer. 

"And he had it coming, after what he did to her." Dean hisses, Dakota could detect the emotion in his voice. 

"Hmm." Ketch hums. "And how is she now?" 

Dean stares him blankly, before clenching his jaw. "She's good." He spits out. Dakota places a hand on his back. 

"Would you put him back? Hmm?" Dakota smiles sarcastically at Ketch before giving Sam a pointed glare. 

Sam sighs, pressing his lips together and making a shrugging gesture. He ultimately follows his order and drags Ketch back to the dungeon. 

Dean pulls out his phone, taking a couple steps away from the table, tugging Dakota along with him. He glances over his shoulder before switching the phone on speaker. 

"Cas, any news on Jack?" Dean questions the angel.

"We need to find him fast." Dakota jumps in, announcing her presence to Cas. 

"Nothing yet, but...interesting things are happening. We..." 

"What, bubba?" Dakota presses when Cas suddenly breaks off. 

"Yes, I would like to see you, too, the sooner the better."  Cas says weirdly. 

Dean and Dakota exchange furrowed looks as the call disconnects. 

"Cas?" The two call out at the same time. 

After Dakota insisting they go find Cas, the Winchesters piled into the Impala

After Dakota insisting they go find Cas, the Winchesters piled into the Impala. The youngest hunter was in the backseat biting her nails anxiously, she was worried after the weird ending to Castiel's phone call. 

He did say that he wanted to see them, maybe that was his way of asking for help. Well, either way he was going to be getting help from them. Dakota made sure of that. 

"Something doesn't feel right, dad." Dakota speaks up as they pull up to the bar they pinged Castiel's location.

"I know." Dean agrees. "Stay close." 

"Stay alert, gotcha." Dakota continues. 

Dakota follows behind their family as they walk into the bar, the lights were off so Dean pulled out his flashlight. Sam copies his action, Dakota not far behind. Dean and Sam both had their guns drawn, but Dakota got her gun taken away--so she just had her switchblade out.