(78): Escape Plan

Start from the beginning

I squirm "Leave me alone"

He comes in, a huge menacing grin on his face, and takes a seat on the chair opposite me that Mr Chambers was sitting on a while ago.

"You sure are a fighter, kitten" He praises.

I bite my tongue, not wanting to give him the satisfaction of getting a reaction from me.

"Are you glad to see me again?" He asks and I keep quiet. He growls loudly, looking annoyed "I expect an answer when I ask you something. I said are you glad to see me again?"

I gulp "No"

"Good, you shouldn't be" He smirks devilishly, looking at me like I'm his prey "I've been dying to get my hands on you"

Oh god no.

"Don't touch me" I croak.

"Don't touch you?" He laughs bitterly craning his neck "Remember when your little boyfriend punched me because of you? We can call it even after this"

I feel tears escape my eyes. I'm so scared. God, can he please not put his dirty hands on me.

"Please don't touch me" I beg.

"Aww" He coos grinning "The little kitten is scared. I won't hurt you. Matter of fact, I have a feeling we'll both enjoy this"

"No, please" I cry.

He stands up and I shut my eyes, the hot tears running faster and rapidly down my face. Please God. Please. I feel his hand touch my jacket-covered shoulder and I flinch.

"How about we take this off?"

"No, please" I croak, my voice shaky.

He laughs and I feel his cigarette breath closer to me. I don't want to open my eyes. I don't want to see his disgusting face. I don't want him to see just how scared I am.

"I think we should" He coaxes.

I start to squirm but there's not really much I can do because both my feet and hands are tied. I feel him taking it off and I start to sob to the point that I feel like throwing up.

This is not happening to me.

"What the fuck are you doing?"

Bones stops immediately and I open my eyes to see a very familiar faces shooting daggers at him. It's Zach. I don't whether to feel relieved or not. What if he's on his father's side on this one? I can't be too sure.

"What are you doing here?" Bones bites back moving away from me and I let out the breath I had been holding in.

"This is my father's place" He retorts.

"You're not supposed to be here"

"So the fuck what? Do you want me to tell my father what you were about to do? Get the fuck out of here, you sick bustard" Zach bites and even though he's not speaking to me, I feel fear running down my spine.

Damn, the Chambers men are scary.

Bones curses under his breath "Fine"

And with that he walks away, much to my relief.

"You good?" Zach asks walking closer to me and I nod "What happened here?"

He grabs a tissue from his pocket and proceeds to wipe my face. I think he's on my side on this one. Thank god.

"Thank you" I croak "Uhm, there was a roadblock just a few minutes before I reached the apartment and some officer told me to take another route. It was a deserted one and I was the only one there. I was about to take a turn but your father beat me to it then Bones dragged me with him, poisoned me and I ended up here" I explain.