four • talk

f o u r

The rest of the day dragged by painfully slowly, as I waited for last period so I could go speak to Joel and hopefully get to snog him again.

When the bell finally rang signalling the end of the school day, I half ran towards his classroom in the music department. I glanced through the window before knocking, to see him sat down in his chair marking homework, his chocolate-coloured hair mussy from a day's teaching. He looked up as I slowly stepped into the room, the corners of his mouth lifting into a smile.

"Hey," he said softly, rising from his seated position as I walked towards his desk. Hesitantly, I perched my bum on the edge of his desk, so that my body was sideways to him. He flicked his eyes up and down a few times, checking me out, before blushing slightly and looking back down at the sheets of paper in front of him. He cleared his throat.
"So," he began gruffly, "Have you had any more thoughts about earlier?"
"Sure," I said, laughing softly, "I haven't stopped thinking about it. All day I was picturing your lips against mine, pressing your body against me, raking your fingers through my hair..." I winked at him.
"Okay, I get the gist," he said with a wry smile, "But you're aware of the risk and the consequences if we get caught?"
"Joel, chill," I said, rolling my eyes, "I'm eighteen in 12 days. What can they do?"
"That's Mr Peat to you," he murmured, standing up and looking at me squarely with a serious expression. "Kate, you do realise that I could lose my job, and you could potentially be excluded?" I sighed heavily in response.
"And, do you, Mr Peat, realise that's only going to happen if someone finds out?" I locked my eyes on his and hopped off the desk, walking slowly towards him. His eyes didn't leave mine. I stood less than a metre in front of him, looking up through my lashes to see his Adam's apple bop up and down as he gulped silently.
"And guess what?" I whispered, "I'm not gonna tell anybody." I finished, breathing hot air in his face. Joel groaned loadly, snaking an arm round my waist and pulling me against him so that we were pressed against the classroom wall.
"Fuck, you drive me crazy, you know that?" He growled against my neck as he nipped my skin softly, leaving marks to show I was his.

"I don't like to kill the mood," I murmured against his chest, "But the blinds are open." I turned my head in direction of the white PVC window, displaying the staff carpark where anybody could be looking in at any moment. Luckily it was way past the bell now, so most people had gone home.
"Shit," Mr Peat said, untangling himself and stalking over to the blinds, yanking them shut with one pull. I watched how his forearm strained against the material of his rolled up blue shirt, licking my lips subconciously. With the blinds now down, the light in the classroom had dimmed, and Joel's eyes suddenly seemed brighter and more eager, turning me on even more.

"What?" he said, seeing me staring.
"Nothing," I said, shaking my head slightly, "you're just really hot." Mr Peat grinned, flashing a set of perfectly white teeth.
"Same to you, angel." I blushed, as he walked back over to me from the window. By now, my skirt had rucked up and my hair was tangled from where he had raked his hands through it. Joel bit his lip, rolling it between his teeth as he studied my stance.
"So, do you want to continue this at mine?" he asked. I smiled, knowing that I had him wrapped around my finger now, no matter what.
"Sure," I shrugged, acting casual.
"My car's just outside," he said, collecting his marking off of the desk into a boxed container and grabbing his mobile and keys.
"Do you need a hand carrying anything?" I offered.
"Nah, it's okay gorgeous. I can manage." He pecked a kiss on the top of my head as he lifted the box into his muscular arms. "I'll drive round to just outside of the school gates. That way we're less likely to be spotted." I nodded, running my hands along his arms as I said,
"Meet you outside."

Joel grinned, then left, kicking the door shut behind him, leaving me alone and wondering what I was getting myself into.

*****

As I walked out of the building towards the school gates, I couldn't help but smile when I saw that Joel had an Audi R8, my favourite model of car. I'd passed my driving test almost 4 months ago, but my mum was in no position to fork out for a car, even if it was a second hand scrap of metal.

"Sweet ride," I said to him as I slid into the plush leather seat of the passenger side.
"Cheers," he said looking over to me, "I had to save up for ages." I looked away, studying the attractive interior of the Audi.
"It's well sexy," I said with a sigh, jealous that I would never be able to afford it.
"Not as sexy as you," Joel murmured, reaching his hand across and resting it on my tights-covered thigh. I smiled at him as goose-bumps were raised along my body at the touch of his palm.
"You're such a flirt," I muttered before saying, "So are you gonna drive this thing or not?"

Joel moved the gear stick out of 'parking' and we sped onto the street, the engine growling. I sat well back in my seat, enjoying the feel of Joel's hand on my leg and the prospect of what would happen at his house.