Sometime-ish

You ever had a friend, a guy friend? You know, somebody that's so close to you that you know (or think) you can depend on them to always be there for you, no matter what.

Somebody who would answer a phone call or text from you at 3:00 AM, and just talk with you?

Y'all so close and loving (there may or may not be feelings involved) that y'all can joke around and chill all the time?

Then, all of a sudden, shit changes. He stops hanging with you so often, doesn't answer the phone, won't reply to your texts.

And you start to wonder, "Hmm, what the hell is going on?"

You start feeling bad and begin looking back on shit and wonder what you could have possible said or done and turn up empty-handed.

Then, like a few months later (if not sooner), he hits you up and tries to play it off and act like it's the "good ole days".

It's because he had a new girl.

And not just any ole girl, one of them girls who don't believe in platonic friendships, one of the chicks who's always like:

"Why this bitch gotta be calling and texting you all the time?"

"Are y'all fucking?"

"Why you gotta leave the room when you talk to her?"

Blah, blah, blah.

First of all, any guy that stops talking to me for another chick, is DEAD ASS wrong. If me and you go way back, back before she came along, and you drop me on some shady ass shit like that without even talking to me, you've proved to me, our friendship wasn't worth shit to you.

Now, I can understand if there was something once between us two, but if a chick is just speculating and copping a nasty ass attitude, and you down with it, I can't deal with that.