The Lines

You know what else I can't stand? Those horrible, corny, cheesy-ass lines that some of these guys be using. Boo, you too old to be "Googling" and "Yahooing" pick up lines. That shit works in movies, this is real life. It just don't cut it.

And where the hell y'all be finding these lines? It surprises me that some of y'all be getting past "Hello" with that bullshit y'all be throwing out. It's just straight garbage.

Some of that shit don't even be 'lines', it's just what I like to call, 'vocal vomit'. It's just random shit that you spit out without thinking, that you think sounds good. Guess what? It DOESN'T.

Who in they right mind would ever approach another human being, and come out they mouth with some foul ass shit about, "I lost my pajamas, can I sleep in you?". Have you lost your damn mind?! You begging for an opened can of "whoop ass".

Or some of y'all like to play that shit "sweet", and come with that "Are you a ticket, because you got fine written all over you." REALLY... That's the best you could have googled. Or the ultimate favorite, "You must be a broom, because you swept me off my feet."

You can't be serious, that shit might work....on a deaf, mute, HIGH hippie, maybe. Then again...even then, your chances are low.

All I'm saying is why you got to use horrible lines, just be real. Say how you feel. What's so wrong with just saying how you truly feel?