"But you told me you were dying sick...did you tell him that?"

"Ha...but he didn't believe me, 'ttebayo?"

"Was it just your anxiety? You said you were anxious about it."

"Just forget it, Sai" he played wih the green straw in his smoothie. "How's everything going with you?"

The weird teen shrugged "how do people reply to that kind of questions?"

"How have you lived all your life?"

"Locked in a room, painting"

Naruto felt his skin crawl at that answer. "Are things going good or bad?"

"But it's all about perspec-.."

"Never mind" the blonde sighed. "I wanted to thank you for the opportunity"

"You have...like 10 times already" Sai drank his tea "I said consider it even if you make me a painting. I don't see you holding one"

"You can come with me home and take it. I finished it a while ago. But I have to go to the doctor first"

"I can come with" Sai said in a monotone.

"But-..."

"Fine" he finished his cup. Naruto left his glass half full. He paid up and left.

Whilst walking, he noticed Sai walking behind him. Knowing the man was following him he stopped "you can come with..." He sighed and walked with him.

Sai walked silently, looking around and making rough sketches here and there.

He walked into an office, noting how it was a cardiologist. He sat down in the waiting room.
"You mind keeping an eye on Sora till I'm back?"

Sai just nodded and held the baby. He was all quiet until Naruto walked out of sight, he started crying and when he opened the door he found Sai holding his son.
"This thing is broken"

Naruto sighed and told Sai to come inside. He gave him Sora. "He won't cry now" he removed his sweatshirt and sat down.

Sai remembered the first time he saw Naruto. How much muscles he had, all of that was gone. His body was still partially defined but even that seemed to be slowly disappearing.

"Naruto-kun, how are we doing?" The doctor walked in.

"Better now...I may have overworked myself couple of days ago." He informed her.

"No chest pain?"

"Some...this morning" he blushed. "I got a bit too excited"

"How long did it last?"

"A minute or two. It wasn't bad"

"Okay take a deep breath in for me"

She finished checking on him, his heart sounded better last week. "Can you tell me about what happened a few days ago?"