Epilogue

The next year Harry, Ron, and I took the train back to Hogwarts to redo our seventh year. Voldemort and his followers had managed to stay out of Azkaban after a new Minister had been appointed and they had taken an unbreakable vow with him that they would never revert back to their old ways or use an unforgivable ever again. No exceptions. They also were forgiven after they voluntarily helped rebuild Hogwarts over the summer. 

McGonagall became the headmistress, and all of the teachers had been replaced. As of right now, we were waiting for all of the first years to be sorted. Then the feast would begin. Professor Sprout finished with the last name and the food magically appeared. 

After the feast was over, the three of us led the New and existing Gryffindors to the common room and told them this month's password. We then went to bed where we would rest up before our first full day of classes tomorrow.

The next morning I hurried to breakfast where I immediately received my schedule from my head of the house, Hagrid. I noticed my first class was Defense Against the Dark Arts with the Slytherins. I then smiled to myself as I set off for DADA.

  I was the first one to arrive. I set my books and mother's wand (she let me use hers. plus mine was non-existent and I liked hers too much to get a new one) down on my desk when the professor spoke up from behind me interrupting me from my thoughts.

"Hello Hermione," The woman said in an excited tone.

I turned around. "Hello Mother," I responded cheerily.

"Lessons going to be interesting today," she stated while placing her crossed legs on her desk, enabling me to see her black heeled boots.

"Of course Nonverbal Spells! Exciting!" I replied.

I then sat down in my seat and read a book while I waited for the rest of the class to file in before we could start the lesson.

Well, that's the end! I hoped you liked the epilogue!

-Storm