Dinner at Malfoy Manor

Bellatrix Lestrange was staying at Malfoy Manor after she had broken out of Azkaban. Which unfortunately for her meant she had to suffer through eating dinner with Lucius. Although Bellatrix hated staying with Lucius she enjoyed staying with her sister, Narcissa, and Draco when he was home from Hogwarts. One night's dinner was particularly interesting for Draco for he got the privilege of being home when his dad and aunt Bella got into a fight. "Bella," Lucius said, "This meal is delicious don't you think?" He asked 

"Yes, I agree," Bella calmly replied thinking that the little ferret was up to something.

"The food must be so much better here than in Azkaban," Lucius wondered out loud.

"Don't you dare start that with me," Bellatrix growled, "and by the way Sirius was the only one who looked good with long hair Lucius."

"At least mine actually gets brushed and isn't impossible to come out and besides Hermione's bushy hair looks way better than yours," Lucius shot back.

"Dobby sends his love!" Bellatrix told him.

"Don't you dare!" Lucius exclaimed.

"Speaking of which how is Dobby doing you little Ferret?" Bellatrix asked.

"I don't know that was a great question," Lucius said, You deserve a gold star sticker for thinking of that."

"Don't you dare," Bellatrix growled again. At that time Draco burst out laughing. "It's not funny Draco," Bellatrix was still growling as she said this. Draco's smile was suddenly slapped off his face. His aunt could be vicious. All of a sudden she leaped over the table and tackled Lucius to the ground and held her wand to his throat. "Don't you dare," she repeated. Lucius had a look of fear on his face.

"Bellatrix, Lucius this has gone too far and you are both acting like a bunch of children!" Narcissa yelled. All of them just sat there stunned, even Narcissa.

"I think I am going to bed," Bellatrix said before starting up the stairs and muttering "imbecile." 

"Lucius you get the couch tonight I am going to bed now, Goodnight," Narcissa said sweetly. Again Lucius just sat there stunned what happened to his wife?

 Again Lucius just sat there stunned what happened to his wife?