Chapter 4

"Students, this is Rose Thorn. Please treat her very well..." The prefect introduces Rose, she bows her head down and looked at the Slytherins. She could tell that they want hang out with her, she heads to her room and plans to stay there for the rest of the day, but there's classes today sadly... "Hi, I am Draco Malfoy... You must've heard of me?" She turns her head around, seeing a boy with white hair, and pale faced... His lips were pink. "You look like a ferret.." Rose answers, Draco rolls his eyes and smiled at the girl. "I suppose that's a compliment."

"Je pense."

"Speaking French, are we?" Draco asks, tilting his head to the side. Rose groaned and put a thumbs up, "Miss... Thorn." Rose turned her head around, seeing the Head House Master, Professor Snape. "You can see I'm trying to converse with the new gi- Professor Snape." Draco gulps and looked at the Professor, he finally runs his way and Snape walks closer to Rose, she leans her back backwards as he takes a step.

"Oh look at the time! It's time for class!" Rose pushes Professor Snape to the side hearing his voice calling after her name. "Well, I guess... time to look at my schedule."

-Bathroom Stall-
ROSE'S POV

No, no, no... "WHAT?! WHY DO I HAVE 4 OF MY CLASSES WITH HIM?!"

1st Period: Beginner Potions with Professor Severus Snape
2nd Period: Transfiguration with Professor Minerva McGonagall
3rd Period: Intermediate Potions with Professor Severus Snape
4th Period: High Level Potions with Professor Severus Snape
5th Period: Defense Against the Dark Arts with Professor Remus Lupin
6th Period: Herbology with Professor Pomona Sprout
TUTOR EVERYDAY: Professor Severus Snape

"It seems like I have to go I guess..." I come out of the stall seeing group of, I guess a guy and a girl standing and wait? Why is there a boy here?

"Hey~ We heard you screaming in the stall. I'm Melissa and this is Aze, she's trans..." Aze waved their hands towards me, I bow my head and looked at the two. "You're a Slytherin? We're both Ravenclaws!"

I put a smile on my face, "I have Professor Snape... Do you guys have him?" They both gasp and nodded fast, "Yes! Let's go!" They took my arms and dragged me along the hallways of Hogwarts, I guess I made new friends?