Say Goodbye and Hello

[Chapter 10]

-At the Grayhill building-

With Stein at my side, we raced in the building as fast as we could. I'm mean as fast as Stein could cause he can't exactly run fast. I was wearing a black leather jacket/shirt with black shoulderless sleeves and black tights. I had high heels, high laced boots, my necklace with Jay's and Emmy's rings on it, my ring, my knives, and a pistol.

We finally reach an area where we hear Savage's voice booming through the door.

"You have no idea what it's like to have people willing to follow you up to the gates of Hell!" Vandal Savage fumed. 

"Actually, I have a little bit of an idea." Rip said.

Mick and Snart showed up at the door and I nod at Mick to go in.

"Let's get this party started!" Mick said kicking the double doors open. 

"Here's our invitation!" Snart said as the two started blasting people. 

"Well, this is different. I didn't have him pegged as the "Eyes Wide Shut" type." Mick said as he freed Sara. 

"Enough!" Vandal screamed as blue energy shot out of his knife. Everyone ducked to avoid the blast.

Stein rushes over to Jax. 

"Jefferson!" Martin called racing over. 

"Let's get em," Jax said as the two joined to become Firestorm. 

"Get Carter's body out of here." Rip ordered."Sara!" 

"I got this." She responded as she beat up some thugs. 

Savage yelled in frustration as he sent another wave of energy. I sensed it and slightly floated off the ground. I spread my arms and collected the energy, like a kid on Halloween taking as much candy as they can, leaving the rest of the team unaffected and uninjured.

Savage's face dropped as I felt the energy course through my body and my powers feeding off of them. My eyes weren't glowing violet, they were shining violet, catching the attention of everyone in the room.

"What? How-" Savage started but I cut him off.

"What? Performance issues?" I giving him a winning smile before I shot him with a bright purple light. It's like all my powers combined into one. One Element.

Savage only had time to widen his eyes before he was blasted backward into the wall, the knife in his hand fell to the ground next to Rip.

I collapsed onto the ground and shook my head. Leonard raced over to my side and helped me up.

"Are you okay?" He asks and I nod.

"Why wouldn't I be? Just every five minutes I'm given something to absorb that could kill everyone around me if I screw up." I reply as I regain my balance. Great, now I have a small headache.

"Go back to the ship, I'll deal with Savage," Rip ordered us.

"Good luck with that," Snart said.

-On the ship-

I changed into a more comfortable outfit.