Chapter one

*Y/N's pov*

* here I am, the most boring place on earth, school, I'm currently in my last class of the day, math. I really don't pay that much attention to the lessons became its review for me, right now I'm texting my boyfriend Yoongi, he definitely knows that I'm in class but he doesn't care, Yoongi is a mafia king but he treats me as a queen, everyone in my school including the teachers and staff are scared of me once they found that I'm the girlfriend of the most dangerous criminal in the city, my parents were not with the idea of me dating him four years ago before they passed away. Anyways that's all*
*end of Y/N's pov*

Teacher: Han Y/N are you paying attention to the lesson?

Y/N: ne teacher*lies*

Teacher: can you come up and solve this equation then?

*Y/N nods her head and walked to the front of the classroom and solved the equation her teacher give her and surprisingly she got the correct answer leaving everyone including the teacher shocked as she walks to her desk and continue to text yoongi*

*the teacher continued the lesson until the bell rang*

*time skips to after school*

Y/N: finally I can go home*smiles and grabs my stuff walking out of the classroom to my locker to leave my stuff and goes outside*

*yoongi was waiting for her in his car along with taehyung and jungkook*

*how Yoongi's car looks like*

*Y/N got out of the school and ran to the car with a smile on her face as yoongi got out of the car and went towards her with his arms open and she jumps in his arms and wrap her arms around his neck as he wrapped his arms around her and kisses he...

*Y/N got out of the school and ran to the car with a smile on her face as yoongi got out of the car and went towards her with his arms open and she jumps in his arms and wrap her arms around his neck as he wrapped his arms around her and kisses her on the lips*

Yoongi: how was your day babe?

Y/N: it was boring oppa, learning the same over and over, I wish I could be like you not going to school anymore

Yoongi: is my baby saying she wants to drop out of school and be a mafia like me?

Y/N: yes oppa

Yoongi: I'll make your wish come true

* she nods*

*yoongi opens the door for her as she gets in, yoongi gets in and drives home*

*time skip*

*once they arrived home, the guards opens the gate and yoongi goes inside parking the car in the garage and they all go inside*

*what the house looks like*

* once they got inside the rest of the gang jumped on Y/N causing her to fall on the ground *

Everyone:we missed you!!!!

Y/N:I missed you guys too

*they got off me and yoongi helps me up*

Jin: Y/N please go to your room and do any homework you might have and shower before dinner

*she nods and goes to her room and does homework*

*the rest goes to do work or something*

*time skip dinner*

*jin finished cooking and sets the table as everyone else was finishing up what they're doing*

Jin: DINNER IS READY!!!!

*everyone came down running to the dinning room and sat down and jin sat down next to namjoon and Jungkook and everyone starts to eat*

*time skip*

*everyone was finished eating until yoongi cleared his throat catching everyone's attention*

Yoongi: I have something to tell you guys

Jin: what is it yoongi??

Yoongi: Y/N is no longer going to go to school after tomorrow

*everyone expect Y/N was shocked*

Y/N: your the best oppa

Yoongi:*smiles*

Jimin: once she comes home from school tomorrow, that's it??

Yoongi: yes Jimin

Y/N: well bitches I'm going to bed goodnight*walks away*

Yoongi: I'm going to bed now*walks away*

*the rest helped jin to clean up and they all went to bed*

*time skip the next day*

*Y/N was at school, her last day of school and she was currently in her last class as usual, not paying attention to the lesson*

*the bell rang and she left the classroom to her locker to grab her stuff and put everything in her backpack and left the school building and waited for yoongi to pick her up*

*after a few minutes, yoongi came in front of the school with jungkook and jimin in backseat and she gets in the car as yoongi drives home*

*in Y/N mind: New beginning, New life*

~~that's all for this chapter until next time~~