"Krystal you need to take care of your sister, you are used to be on your own but she's not. She may cause a lot of trouble." Mike told her while hugging her.

"When does she not cause me trouble?" Vanessa glared at her while Mike laughed it off.

"That's true, so you need to act as if you're the older sibling... But if she tries anything against you a couple of jokes here and there should put her in her place." He whispered loudly, Krystal grinned brightly at that.

"Mike!" His wife scolded while the teen smirked knowingly at her father.

"I'm going to miss you so much, daddy." Krystal hugged the life out of her father

"Eat well and try to rest, I'll visit you at the rink to give you some extra food. If you ever need something else just tell us." Vanessa hugged her once again.

~~~•••~~~•••~~~•••~~~~•••~~~

"This is like Hogwarts, the fairy girly version of it," Krystal stated glancing the structure of the school.

"Is really that girly?" Stella asked.

The girls walking around with their luggage were also too pretty, Bloom fell flat once again.

"The walls are freaking pink, Stella."

"Don't let that distract you," Stella said.

"Who is that lady over there?" Bloom asked to no one in particular, the other two girls turned their focus to an older looking woman.

She had short hair and was really skin and tall, reminding the earthling of Lilya Baranovskaya, Krystal's ballet teacher and choreographer.

"The devil follows me." Krystal said with dread in her voice.

"Griselda, head of discipline. It's okay to let her distract you." They saw Griselda interrogate a young girl about if she was on the list.

"What now? We're not on the list?" Bloom exclaimed.

"Yes, you are I think of everything. The princesses of Callisto were supposed to come here this year but she changed her mind for some reason." Stella explained.

"So you want us to take their place? Come on Stella, we're being dishonest here." Bloom said.

"I'm all in. I mean we're already here." Krystal said, shrugging slightly. "It's not like it's the first time you've lied to get what you want."

Stella stared inquisitively at the twins, she knew the smell of drama and, God, they were drenching it.

~~~•••~~~•••~~~•••~~~•••~~~

They met the school staff, the discipline professor Griselda and the headmistress Faragonda, before wandering off to find their room.

There was a man that caught Krystal attention, he was blonde with green greyish eyes, he was really tall and all in all just the kind of guys she likes.

"Who's the elf?" Krystal asked, crossing her arms.

"He's professor Palladium. Did you not pay attention?" Stella whispered to her.

"I'm sorry, I was more focused on his looks." She whispered back making the blonde laugh.

"So you dig blondes? First Brandon, now Palladium." The Solaria princess said snarkily.

"What can I say? Plus I have more chances with Brandon than with Palladium, he's just... An eye candy." Krystal bites her lip looking at her friend with a smile. "But if he wants to be something more, I wouldn't oppose."