I was brought out of my daydream by the alpha.i blinked and saw 2 bright red orbs.WAIT RED.i backed up and breathed heavy.scott looked a bit hurt by my reaction."have you never seen a werewolves eyes before?it's ok."he said with a reassuring smile.
I let go of the breath I never knew I was holding.
He helped me up and we saw there was 2 teens around our age starring at us.

"Ummmm.who were they?"I asked as they walked off.liam finally spoke up."there the...the uhhhhhh...well you see."he stuttered ."spit it out Liam. "I said taking a large mouthful of water."hunters " he finished .splash there goes my water.from my mouth to the floor.i sprayed my water all over the concrete path.
I saw everyone starring at me.
"Sorry.....go back to what you were doing.........please."I said nervously.i hated attention and when I got it i freaked out."are you OK? "Lydia asked worried.i just nodded.then Scott got a phone call.
"Hey stiles ......oh we're all outside.....yeah why are you yelling......haha ok and we have a new friend.....OK see ya..bye " he looked at us."stiles is comming soon."

"Who's stiles?"
They all smiled as I turned around to see a boy stumbling into a tree dropping his small cartain of chocolate mouse all over the tree."oh god!"he said as he huffed over to us.he pouted as he lay his head on his arm not looking at any of us.

He is upset because he has no pudding
LIGHT BULB MOMENT!!!
I opened my bag and looked in every pocket and zip I have until...yes.

I coughed to get everyone's attention.
The stiles boy looked up at me sad."do you like chocolate pudding?"I said and his eyes lit up " yes "he replied quickly.i placed the 3 little tubs in front of him and got out a little silver spoon.within about 4 minutes all of it was gone and he has pudding all over his mouth.i felt a slight blush.he ran over and hugged me so much I couldn't breath.no i literally couldn't breath."stiles!STILES!I CAN'T BREATH!"I said whisper-shouting at him.he quickly let go and said sorry and thank you for the pudding.

DING DING

"What do you guys have next?I have biology."nobody have my class then Liam realised something."What room?!"he said panicked."ummmm. ..I don't know the one 2nd floor end class to the RIG-NO left.why?"i said getting ready to leave."that's Gabes class."
Gabe?Gabe?oh yeah I sit next to gabe
"I sit next to gabe and Erin why?"
Everyone walked back towards me looking at each other. "Your skipping that class."said stiles almost tripping over his own feet. He's adorable."What! I can't .I have horrible grades I'm always late I can't add bunking off.like I'm glad I finally have friends but I'm not skipping."I looked at my watch."plus I'm already late."I ran up the stairs almost at the top only to have a hand to grab my wrist."oi!what are you do-oh hi Liam " I said as I saw Liam.
"You can let go of my wrist now"
But he doesn't let go.soon the second bell goes saying you get a detention because you are late.
"I hate you."I said smugly
He led me back down stairs.

One we got to the changing rooms he locked the door."we only have 2 periods left and you are with gabe AND Erin in both so you can't go.and tomorrow night we are having a party for the pack you in?"He said his eyes full of hope.i nodded and took out my phone and earphones.and also got out my diary/notebook. I played my favourite songs xo by eden project,girls/girls/boys by panic!all the the disco,this is home by cavetown.stuff like that
I started sketching.

"i always drew the same thing my old best friend Rebecca,we called her alec,she was a lesbian and she wanted to cut her hair and get her lips pierced but her gran and Papa and brothers wouldn't let her so I drew her looking like she wanted and I just drew that.she was ginger with short boyish hair with thick black glasses and a my chemical romance shirt on with a red and black flannel shirt over it.she wore black lose jeans with a long chain on it,
She wasn't skinny and she wasn't fat, and she wore a fanny pack with either a backwards snap back baseball cap or a black beanie with some hi top convers.

When I was younger she was always a tomboy I was her first friend who was a boy so it was awkward because the other boys thought I was weird.i got crushes on some of them.

We all ways played football and skateboard and played in a band.
Rebecca and i both did drums"

Then the bell when and I saw Liam asleep on the bench.i lightly shook him and he just mooned "5 more minutes mmmmm mm. ...."he said.i shook him again."Liam! We gotta go to our class,LIAM!"I almost yelled at him.he rubbed his eyes and stood up."What time is it?"He said looking for a clock."ummmm......ten past two.why?"He sighed and started walking out "we have 1 more period left." I ran to keep up. after we got to the library Liam told me to act like I was studying so I went to draw but OH NO MY NOTEBOOK.OH MY GOD I'M GONNA DIE.I NEED TO FIND IT!!!!WHERE WAS I LAST Oh the changing room.
"Liam I'm really sorry but I got to go."he looked fed up twirling his pencil almost dropping it a few times.when he processed what I said he looked annoyed."your all ready late with 2 detentions there no point going to class"i was confused."im not going to class Liam " he looked surprised but said "where do you have to go because Scott said you can't leave my sight so...."im can't tell him about the book or can I? Fine!"I lost my diary notebook thing.go ahead laugh in my face"
I was ready for him to giggle or burst out laughing but all I could hear was a zipper and paper.when I looked up I saw him ready to leave.
He's leaving me,my only true friend is leav-he tugs on my arm making me stand up.i follow him to the changing rooms we were in before.i looked around but soon gave up ,accepting defeat.

"Liam it's useless."
He paced and used his super hearing to listen to hear if anyone has found it.he looks helpless until his eyes light up.he smiles from ear to ear."did you find it?"He nodded excited
I ran over and hugged him
He kept listening.
"Uh oh " he said my smile faded
"What did they not find it.i told you this is useless " he shook his head and said 3 words that made me feel terrified

GABE

HAS

IT.