07 - ʙᴀᴄᴋ

[🌨️]

[🌨️]

{ᴊᴀᴇʀɪᴍ ᴘᴏᴠ}

"bro i'm leaving early tomorrow, i'm going to the airport" i said to Jaehyun my older brother, i don't call him oppa cause i call him bro and he hates it but i live it

"Wae? Are you leaving me where are you going? Did you tell dad?" Don't leave me dongsasaeng" is he even my brother?

"ofc no i'm not leaving you until you're 30 cause you're too irresponsible. I have to pick up someone important that you don't know but you'll know soon" i said

"oh, that mysterious girl in IG? What's her name again lola, lara, lana.....?" why is he so stupid

"it's Lili pabo! That's what i call her. I'll go sleep i have to wake up early tomorrow" i'm so excited! I miss her so much.

"yeah nevermind..." he said while texting someone on his phone.

I ran upstairs and headed to my room after washing up...

...I'll see you soon Lili

-
-
-
-
-
-
-

"Dad let's go" i said with a lot of enthusiasm

"Alright let's go!" my dad knows Lisa very well, his dad and my dad are bestfriends so as our moms. Actually it was mom to introduce my dad to uncle Marco. Our parents treat us like their own children but her parents never met jaehyun. He was in abroad and he came back right after lisa and her parents went to Switzerland.

Obviously it broke my and dad's heart but she promised me that she'll come back and she is coming back. I will meet her in less than 1 hour and i'm too excited, i'm not the only one tho, my dad is also excited when i told him that lisa was coming back to korea i asked him to come with me to pick her up in the airport he quickly accepted the offer.

We're here at the airport and it's 6:30 i'm searching for her and my dad is in the car. I can't find her...

...There she is, the Beautiful long-legged Lili that i know, i sneaked a picture of her and posted it on my IG but i covered her face cuz i don't want to expose her face to my oppas. I want to introduce her to them in person, i hope she'll like some of them because she's still single... Yeah she never had a boyfriend before! I don't  know she's like the prettiest girl but she has never been in a relationship.

INSTAGRAM

@jung_jaerim story