06 - ʀᴇᴜɴɪᴛᴇᴅ

[🌨️]

[🌨️]

I guess this is a goodbye

... or maybe not.

"Don't worry mom and dad i will be fine" I said hugging my parents who were clearly tearing up.

"Sweetheart remember to call us and if you don't like it there then you can comeback we will buy you a ticket" it was my mom who said that i know she doesn't want me to go but this is my decision there is no coming back...

"Mom don't worry i'll be fine i promise you and don't worry i'll visit you and write you a letter everyday" i said struggling to hold back my tears

"promise?" my dad asked "i promise"🤞🏻

"i love you g-guys " a tear escaped from my eyes while i was hugging them for the last time.

My mom rubbed the tear off my face with her hands i'll miss her soft and warm hands

"Passengers if Korean airlines you may get to the check-in room you will be flying in 30 mins thank you and have a great day" it's time to go

"Alright take care guys i love you" i blow them kisses while walking in the check-in room

They wave at me....

... and now i'm in the airplane sitting beside the window in business class....

.... Goodbye Switzerland till next time👋🏻

It's currently 4:30 am and i just woke up from a nap, then i check the window and seeing such a nice view makes me happy so i decide to take a picture and upload it on my IG

INSTAGRAM

        @lalisa story

 -

-

-
-

Now it's currently 6:00 am and i'm reading a book after having my meal. We will land soon exactly in 30min.

I'm feeling different emotions now i'm sad for my parents,i'm nervous because what if i don't make friends and i'm happy because i'll get to see Jaerim my first true friend the only one who didn't betray me, the one i trust the most...  What can i say she's like my sister.

Our moms were bestfriends until her mom passed out. My mom got affected so much and promised her to take care of auntie's children including jaerim. She has an older brother but i never had a chance to see him nor know him. But my priorities are now studying and friendship.

-

In ten minutes we will land. And i'm about to see Jaerim, i haven't seen her in 2 years yeah that's right. We used to live in Korea but we moved in Switzerland my dad's hometown... yeah i'm half swiss. There in Switzerland was really hard to adapt because of the language it's super hard so i didn't have many friends there but now i'm in Korea again and i'm about to start a new life...

-

We just landed safely. I currently searching for her. I couldn't find her until-

"Lili! Lisa!" there she was standing in the middle of the crowd waving ay me... she hadn't change even a little. She is still the short girl. I quickly run to her and as i reached her we pulled eachother in a tight hug "i missed you lili". "i missed you too baby Jae" she punched me lightly and i chuckled from her behaviour.

"Let's go?" she asked and i responded after taking a deep breath "Let's go!"

📌📎Nice to see you again Korea...