Chapter 32- Faux Hawk

A/N: Sorry guys but this chapter is pretty short, it came out to around 2,300 words. There wasn't much going on where I could really throw Ali in. I hope you all continue to be safe and healthy during these hard times. Thank you for your continued support it means so much to me❤️ love you guys

-Brittany

*****************************************

Chapter 32

Third POV

Donna and Dawn had successfully gotten their first lead on Gar and Conner. They reviewed the camera feed at the Tower and had tracked the face of a man who worked for Cadmus. They had gotten his address and were now sitting outside his house. They saw that a delivery person was about to drop off food so they quickly knocked the man out and took the to go bag filled with sushi.

They walked up to the door of the house and knocked. After a minute the same guy from the camera opened up the door. Dawn held up the bag and smiled "So Sue Me sushi?" The guy looked between the two beautiful women "Uh, Yeah. Sue Me Salmon?" Dawn looked at the bag "Uh, Walter?" He nodded "Here" Donna saw a picture behind him and fake gasped "You kiteboard?" She feigned excitement "I love kiteboarding." Walter looked to the picture behind him and then back to Donna and Dawn "Uh, you wanna see my hydrofoil?" Donna nodded "I dream of hydrofoils."

Dawn was trying to hold in laughter "She does." Donna walked inside, Dawn handed Walter the package and then followed Donna as Walter said "I deserve good things. I deserve good things." To himself over and over again. Once they were in the living room Donna quickly pulled out her lasso of truth and tied the man up. She suspended him from the ceiling and held him from the other end while making it to where she could tighten the rope as she pleased.

The guy groaned as Dawn and Donna sat down in the chairs across from him. Dawn started eating his sushi as she smiled "I gotta get me one of those things. I mean as far as accessory's go, it kinda has everything." She motioned to the rope as Donna nodded "A full memory wipe, Themyscirian truth coils." The man groaned again as Donna smiled "So, Walter..." she tightened the lasso making him groan again "When your Cadmus friends attacked Titan Tower, your face showed up on our cameras." The guy grunted out "I was there, Yes."

Dawn got up and got closer to him "What happened to our friends, Conner and Gar?" His face sunk "They did some sort of brain salad surgery on them. The two of them. We control them now. Phase one." Donna scowled and tightened the rope "What's phase two?" He shook his head "I don't know." She tightened the rope again and he groaned "I don't know, I don't have the clearance." Donna sighed "He's telling the truth." Donna dropped Walter and started walking towards the door "Enjoy your sushi."