Chap 8

'...' Kurama speaking
'....' Thinking speech
'...' Others thinking the speech

__________________
(Age:12)

Sasuke's pov

After the wave mission, i was able to gain my Sharingan with one tomoe. Looking at the massacre of the people that Gato had hired. It was only Zabuza and Haku along with Kakashi doing the killing while we genins are to protect the client. Making me remember that night, that I vow to protect Nao.

Naruto and Nao are okay with the scene but Sakura looks the worse. I'm used to it as I...
The two of them was then asked by Nao and Naruto if they wanted to come to live in Konoha.

They agreed immediately but Kakashi state or mumble how is he going to tell the hokage.

~Now~

Reaching back to Konoha, the guards stiffen when they notice two new people with us. Before they attack, Kakashi stopped them. After explaining, they let us in. The villagers stiffen too, as they notice two new addition in team seven.

I looked around the village before looking at Nao who was smiling at what the Dobe talking. I wish I could confess...

3rd pov

The third hokage sigh as he looks at team seven. He going to have more paper works, he wants to cry.

"Nao-chan... Naruto...."

"I take full responsibility on them also I talked to you about this before and you had agreed to it. I also tell you how you could finish that paperwork quickly if you let them stay." Nao suggests knowing Hiruzen going to agree when there a way to finish that pile of paper. Hiruzen's eyes sparkle with happiness when he heard there are ways to finish this monster.

Hiruzen gladly allows them but after they had been check by Konoha Torture and Interrogation Force. They will also have Anbu follow them for a month. Team seven also had a break.

Team seven except for Nao leave since he wants a way to finish this monster of paperwork.

"Shadow clone..." Nao said with a small smirk, leaving a stun hokage.

Hiruzen smacks his own head at that simple way to finish.  He also told Nao that the two will live with them.

Nao giggles a bit along with laughter from Kurama. She went out of the office towards awaiting Naruto who probably waiting from the two ex-nin.

"Nee-chan, where would Haku and Zabuza live now?"

"They will live with us, Naru. So let's go prepare for them." When Nao said this, Sasuke clenches his hand at the thought of Haku close to Nao.

___

                  (Nao's bedroom)

                  (Nao's bedroom)

After a week rest, Team seven start doing mission however it was just D-rank mission. Zabuza and Haku, both able to move out of our apartment but refuse to. Nao didn't come for many of the mission since Chunnin exam is coming soon.

While Team 7 took a mission that requires to clean the waterfall, Naruto sigh since he needs to play ninja later with Konohamaru and his friends later. He wants to spend time with his sister. Sasuke was thinking of asking Zabuza to teach him kenjustu since like Kakashi wouldn't teach them anything. Sakura was thinking of asking Sasuke on a date.

Nao was playing with her hair as she stares at the gate. She sighs and went to a dango shop.

While that happens, Naruto is trying to get Konohamaru from a teenager with a purple mark on his face. He manages to dodge the charka string. The person was ready to punch Konohamru but got hit in the hand by a peddle, dropping Konohamaru who was caught by Naruto.

They all look up at the tree to see a sitting Sasuke who throwing up and down a peddle.

" Now tell me what are you guys doing in our village."

"It's Sasuke!!!"

"Oh, look another little brat."

"Get lost."

"Ooh, how cool!!" Sakura shouted.

"Shut up or I kill you." Causing all the other than Sasuke and Naruto fear. He then teleports next two the other two.

After explaining that the sand sibling had permission due to the Chunnin exam was ready to leave.

"Wait what's your name."

"You mean me..."

"No, the one with the gourd."

"Gaara of the desert, at your service. And who might you be?"

" Uchiha Sasuke."

"Gaara...Gaara, where did I hear that name before?" Naruto mumble.

Naruto keeps thinking then a lightbulb appears on his head.

" Ah, I know you, dattebayo!" Sakura was trying to shut Naruto.

"Naruto!!!" Sakura hisses out.

Gaara and his sibling stop again and turn to Naruto. Sand then went straight towards him, Naruto dodges all of them. Sakura look scared while Sasuke was surprised.  Temari and Kankuro were trying to stop Gaara from killing anyone.

"Gaara, that's my brother."

Everyone turns around to see Nao biting on a dango, walking towards them.

"Nee-chan!" Naruto and the children shouted.

Sand then wrapped around Nao, pulling her towards Gaara. Gaara hugs Nao, surprise the others while mumbling ' I miss you.'

Nao gives a small smile and pats Gaara's head while whispering the same thing too.

"Naru, come here. I like you to meet Gaara. Gaara this is my brother, Naruto." The two look at each other and nodded their head.

"It's nice to meet you too." Both of them said.

Nao looks at them when she remembers why she came here. The sand sibling had left while Konohamaru squad was asking Naruto to play as Sakura pestering Sasuke on a date.

___________________

It will take a while for the next chapter to be updated. I'm having a writer block. Furthermore, I have to think of should she save the Hiruzen or Nah.

Here a picture of Itachi

Here a picture of Itachi. I want to marry him.