Chap 4

'...' Kurama speaking
'....' Thinking speech
'...' Others thinking the speech

_______________________
(Aged:12)
~Previously~
3rd pov

"Are you Kitsune?"-Kakashi

~Now~

Instead of a reply, he was ignored as Nao was looking at Hiruzen. Nodding to signal that Kakashi allows learning about the identity of Kitsune.

Nao sigh and take off the bandage that tired at her right arm, showing her Anbu tattoo.

'I didn't know that she would really be Kitsune. She quite matures, however....'

Kakashi thought was cut when Nao said, "Jiji, I had a mission tomorrow so let them do the test themselves."

"Nee-chan, what the mission?" Naruto asks.

"I going to Sunagakure to collect some document, Naru. So don't fail the test and I bring back some new wind Jutsu for you." Naruto was like a happy dog wagging his tail as he got a reward.

" Nao-chan, how about you answer Kakashi's question instead since you going on a mission. He needs to know if you pass."

Nao just nodded. Kakashi asked while Nao answer for awhile. Naruto was reading a scroll about the history of Uzumaki clan that Nao had given him.

(At a certain training ground)

A duckbutt boy (Sasuke) was seen training in the forest. When a red-haired girl appears in his mind, causing him to lose focus.

He remembers the night of the massacre of his clan. If he did not meet her or talk to her, he would be out for revenge on Itachi.

[Flashback no jutsu]

Sasuke's pov

I was training in the training ground when i saw dobe's sister training too. She always comes to our house and talks to Itachi-nii. Father also talk sometimes as they exchange information or scrolls.

I'm always jealous of her as she could take Itachi-nii away from me.

Shaking my head to focus on my training to show it to nii-san. I lose track of time. I was tired and try to steady my breathing. I almost jump when a bottle was in front of me. I look up to see an angel...

"Sasuke, you should rest your body. It's not a good idea to overwork one's body. Here have a drink."

Her voice sounds like a melody as i quickly snap out of my trance. I nodded my head as i drink.

"Do you hate me?"

"No..." Was the quick reply to her question.

"I'm glad. I'm sorry that i always interrupt both you and Itachi. He was the fourth person who cares about me and Naruto."

"Fourth?"

"Yup first is grandpa Hokage, then the old man teuchi and Ayame."

"How about your parent?" I asked while looking at her. Her face turned to sorrow as tears slide her cheek.

"Both Naruto and I lost our parent during the Nine-tailed fox attack. We both are an orphanage and also this suppose to be a secret but i tell you. We have the nine-tailed fox sealed in us. Now you probably hate us, don't you?"

I look at her, the moonlight shine on her feature making her glow. I reached out and poked her forehead like how Itachi-nii always does. She looks at me with a tinted pink on her cheeks.