ten.

[ Symere ]

I stumbled back to my house feeling hot and sweaty after the long ass concert I just came from.

I threw myself onto my bed.

I need to stop putting so much energy in my shows it kills me.

I need a shower.

I took my towel and took a shower.

Leaned onto the shower wall as cold water dripped on my skin.

I close my eyes blocking everything out.

Am I missing something?

-//-

[ THUG ]

"Nigga are you high." I laugh looking at a high Kentrell.

"Nah he's jus in his feels." Gunna said.

Kentrell swings his feet.

  "I'm fine I jus smoked a bit." Kentrell shrugged.

"Enough about that did you see those bitches." Gunna pointed at some girls getting out of the club.

Kentrell laughed.

"Don't tell you finna ask one of their numbers." Kentrell starting dying on the floor.

Gunna frowned.

"I have more hoes then you shut the fuck up." He rolled his eyes.

"Well while you fail getting a bitch I have to get going." I said looking at the time on my phone.

They looked at me like I was crazy.

"Nigga to where?" Kentrell asked.

"Right we have all night to fuck bitches and your ass wanted to go home." Gunna cooed.

Fat ass.

"I have a boyfriend remember." I rolled my eyes.

Gunna and Kentrell lit up.

"You mean your fine ass boyfriend that's famous ass fuck, I'd smash if I had the chance." Kentrell says as Gunna nodded along with him.

I mentally face palm myself.

Gunna and Kentrell have a history with Symere.

When I say history I mean they have a huge crush on him.

I literally never mention him around them and when I do they finally became interested.

I tried to get Symere to like them but he never did which is understandable.

I mean they're my best friends but they're also really annoying and pressuring.

They never try to hook up with him which is why I'm fine with the whole crush thing.

Knowing how much of a hoe Symere can be he'll allow it and say they just a friend.