two.

Symere's point of view
____________________

"Symereee your tour starts tomorrow come on let's go shopping!" Dustin said trying to drag me out of my own damn sofa.

I swear this boy gets on my nerves.

He's only acting like this because we're in Miami the hottest city for rappers and shit besides Atlanta.

"Don't you want your fans to shout "daddy" when they see you and your outfit that I'm picking out for you, come on you won't regret this."

I cringed.

Some "fans" think I'm the gayest rapper ever and I should go burn in hell.

He had the cute puppy face all over him.

"Fineee, but I'm not wearing any baggy clothes that make me look like a Walmart bag." I huffed.

He squealed.

"Your gonna look so cute when we're done all the boys will drool over you." He said dragging me off the couch.

Hehe they already do.

How do I already regret this though.

-/-

We came home after 4 hours of shopping and running around a damn mall and honestly I'm glad that's over with.

I sit down on sofa and watch Destin shuffle through all these designer clothes he bought with my credit card.

"Look at this outfit doesn't this look sexy." He said holding it up as Denzel came into the living room eating some goldfish crackers.

He came up from behind Destin and gave him a hug and kiss on the cheek.

I wish I had a relationship like that.

I sighed and smiled weakly.

"Y'all cute and stuff but please don't have sex right in front of me."

Denzel laughed whiled Dustin frowned.

"Are you still dating Jeffery, please tell me your not, I hate that bitch."

I nodded.

"Symeerree whyyy, we've been over this, he doesn't love you, he only loves the fact that you have millions of followers on Instagram and your shows sell really well."

I looked down.

I hate to argue with him but he has a point.

I want to break up with him and stuff but I just can't.

It's not that I love him because I don't.

It's that if I do he's gonna make rumors about how I broke his heart or he's going to expose me for cheating on him when I don't.

Or he's probably gonna kidnap me in the middle of night and beat/rape me.

Not that he already doesn't.