"Excuse me one second please." Keith said getting up and walking out the room.

He went and walked to his boss office and knocked on the door.

"Come in Keith." His boss said.

Keith walked in the office and closed the door.

"Boss I think you need to look at this."

"What is it? James asked.

"Just look at it. This is deep and it's crazy."

James looked at the information in the folder and looked at Keith.

"Are you serious?"

"Yes sir. And she wants her arrested."

"Is this the same girl we been looking for?"

"Yes sir it is. But this is my thing. You gonna turn in your own daughter?"

"It doesn't matter if it's her daughter or not. She broke the law and she must pay for her crime. Push this through and we will get her arrested." James said.

"Yes sir. I'll take care of it." He said walking out the office and back into his.

He walked to his desk and sat back down.

"Mrs. Smith you do realize that this is your daughter correct?"

"Yes I do. And I don't care about that. She killed my damn husband and I want her to pay for this shit and the hell that she caused me." She said.

"Yes ma'am. Give me a few days to get a crew out there to find her and we will take care of it." Keith said.

"No need. I know exactly where she is. Here's the address. She's going under this fake name. Her name now is Kyra Nova."

"I have a question for you." Keith asked.

"What is it?"

"How can you be so willing to give your daughter up to be slaughtered?"

"Cause I want her to suffer for killing my husband. That was the love of my life and she took him from me." Janet said raising her voice.

"Do you know why she killed him? Have you talked to her?" Keith implies.

"It doesn't matter why she felt the need to. She did. And I want her locked up. Now enough with the talk. Do your damn job." Janet snapped back.

"Yes ma'am. We are on it. I will personally take care of this myself."

"Thank you so much." Janet said putting her purse on her shoulder.

"Do you have any more questions or concerns for me?" Keith asked.

"No I don't. I just have one request."

"And what's that?"

"Can I be there when you take her ass down?" Janet asked hopeful.

"Why would you want to?" Keith asked with curiosity.

"Cause I do. Now is that possible?"

"Yes ma'am. It can be arranged."

"Thank you. That's all I have for right now." Janet said.

"One more question."

"What is it?" Janet asked.

"Do you have a number for her as well?"

"Yes. Here you go."

"Alright. I'll call you once we get it all set up." Keith said.

They stood up and he shook her hand.

"Again I'm sorry for your loss. And I will be calling you soon." He said.

"Thank you Detective." Janet said as she walked to the door.

"Let me see you out." Keith said walking from behind the desk to walk her out.

They walked back to the front of the police station. He walked her to her car. He opened the door for her and she got in her car.

"Here's my card. Don't hesitate to call if you come up with any more information or questions you may have for me." Keith assured her.

"I will and thank you again Detective." Janet said with a smirk on her face. 

"No problem at all." He said and closed the door.

Keith watched her drive and and shook his head.

"I can't believe this woman is so willing to give her child up. I bet you he was doing something to her he had no business. This is gonna be hard for me."

"Keith!" James yelled to him knocking him out of his thoughts.

"Yeah boss?" He said.

"Get in here right now. We got a break in that case."

Wow she gave her own daughter up!!!!!

How is this gonna turn out?????

Comment and vote!!!!!!!

Keith Adams

James Law

I will update this book when the reads hit 725