7. happy birthday

Magsimula sa umpisa

"Do you guys like the MCs?" I raised a brow, glancing over at them.

"They're... an eccentric duo." The black haired one commented and I chortled at their sweet attempt to sugarcoat their opinion.

"Eccentric's one word to describe them- you know what they also are? A big pair of assholes." I said, turning towards the brown haired one who was setting in my foundation with a beauty blender and I hear a wave of chuckles and I also noticed knowing smiles from the mirror.

"I'm just wondering, do you ever give out your number unless you're asked?" The woman on the left spoke up and I looked at them from the mirror.

"You want my number?" My brows raised as I placed my hand on my chest and the two giggled at my obliviousness. "I mean, sure-" All of a sudden, Nayeon approached us and she went to place her hand on my shoulder. 

"Maybe after my promotions we can go out for a fondue." I focused my attention back to the two women and Nayeon subtly started to grip into my collarbone.

"Are you two done with the makeup?" Nayeon asked, her glances exchanging over the two of them.

"Yes it is." The brown haired woman then pulled away and so did the hair stylist. I cleared my throat, noticing the aura that suddenly filled the area around my seat and watched the two of them walk away.

"I need you for a second." Nayeon stared at me from the reflection of the mirror and I looked away, not wanting to bear any eye contact with her that involved a hint of intimidation in her eyes.

"Eonnie... are you jealous?" I raised a brow as I followed her out of the room and the two of us looked around, taking note of the staff who were all too busy to give us a single glance.

"Not jealous, more like protective." Nayeon turned around, crossing her arms. 

"It's not what you think it was." I argued.

"Of course it was, who do you think Sana learnt from?" Nayeon said. She was right, I was a flirt but fid she really think I was flirting with two women at the same time and doing it while we were both at work? I was a flirt but that title would never apply while I was at work or the other person was.

"Fondue is just cheese and bread eonnie." I said with a chuckle. "Why would you think that'd be flirting?"

"You still don't know a single thing about women." She glared at me before turning around and walked away from me.

"What do you mean I'm a woman too!" I exclaimed and I let out a groan once she was too far away for me to follow.

"So she's jealous." Jeongyeon walked up behind me and I turn around, seeing the smirk on her face which made me roll my eyes.

"Clearly."

——

Once we were home, I made sure to be the first one back inside and I rushed to my room. I grabbed Nayeon's gift from the closet before running to her room. I heard the footsteps get louder and I set the gift down on her bed. There was a sticky note on top that I wrote on this morning and after one last check that everything was intact, I ran back out the room to find the girls walking inside and taking off their shoes.

"Hey! No shoes in the house!" Jeongyeon exclaimed and I rushed to take my shoes off before tossing them onto the floor.

"No more." I raised my hand up in defense before I joined them at the front, fixing my tossed shoes.

3rd Person

Nayeon walked inside her room and upon setting her jacket onto the bed, she noticed the box. Her brows furrowed as she walked towards the nightstand, noticing the sticky note that was on top of it.

'Happy birthday unnie. Don't forget to check it upside down. Love ~ Y/N'

A soft smile curves up Nayeon's lips when she read it. After she finished reading, she set aside the sticky note before ripping apart the paper that covered her gift. When she had her first glance at it, her eyes widened in surprise. Then she turned it upside down, seeing the metal plate with its engravings and it made her scream out of shock..

"And she's seen the gift." Y/N tilted her head upwards slightly and looked up at the ceiling. She chuckled softly and resumed her focus to what she was currently doing, building Legos with Jeongyeon.

Nayeon's scream continued to belt out as she ran out of her room and practically burst inside Y/N's room.

"Thank you!" Nayeon yelled and picked Y/N up before hugging her tightly. Y/N let out a small laugh at how excited she was and hugged her back just as tight.

"You're welcome." Y/N smiled, looking at her but the innocence between them quickly died when Nayeon grabbed both her hands and dragged her to her room. When the two of them became the only ones in the room, Nayeon quickly shut the door and pinned Y/N against it, staring into her eyes as she locked the door.

"I'm glad you like your gift." Y/N grinned, noticing just how dilated Nayeon's pupils got.

"I think I'll like this gift more." Nayeon said as she placed her hand onto Y/N's waist. Slowly, Nayeon trailed her hand from her waist, up to her face where she gently took Y/N's chin with her chin and index finger. "This is another part of the gift, right?" She looked at Y/N with beady eyes and all Y/N could find herself to do was nod and hum in response. A low chuckle escaped Nayeon's lips as she watched her and then leaned into her ear.

"Then what are you waiting for? My birthday won't last forever." Nayeon whispered and that's when Y/N finally broke and she grabbed the back of Nayeon's neck, pulling her into a deep kiss which brought them over to her bed.