"There is nothing wrong with you Achara. You. Are. Perfect."

Phana leaned forward and softly kissed Achara. She gasped and jumped up from the couch. Her hand was covering his lips as she walked away from Phana. He followed her and hugged her from behind.

"Phana what are you doing? Kong is your best friend."

He spun Achara around and cupped her face with her hands.

"Yes, he's my friend. I don't care. He doesn't deserve you. Let me love you Achara. I want you."

He lowered his head and kissed her. She looked in his eyes and whispered.

"He hasn't touched me in almost six months. He never wants to make love to me."

Phana kissed her again, nibbling at her lower lip, asking for permission. She moaned and Phana took advantage of the opportunity. He explored every corner of her mouth with his tongue. He could taste the sweetness of the wine as he sucked her tongue. Achara moaned into the kiss and Phana's hands roamed all over body. They broke the kiss to catch their breath.

"This is wrong Phana."

"I don't care Achara, but the decision is yours. I won't do anything you don't want me to do. What do you want Achara?"

She sighed and laid her head on Phana's broad chest.

"I don't know."

"Yes, you do. Tell me. What do you want?"

She looked into his eyes and breathlessly answered.

"Make love to me Phana."

He picked her up and took her to the overstuffed couch in front of the fireplace. He sat her down, passionately kissing her and groping her full breasts. He tugged at the hem of her sweater. They broke their kiss long enough to remove it. Phana tossed it somewhere and buried his face in her breasts. He freed them from the bra and hungrily sucked on them. Achara arched her back and moaned Phana's name. Satisfied with her response, he lifted her skirt and to remove her panties. He sniffed them, smiling while parting her legs.

Placing her right leg on his shoulder he began kissing her knee and licked his way to the sweetness of her cunt's lips. She leaned back on the back of the couch and started sucking her index finger. He licked his finger and inserted it into the warmth and wetness of her aching pussy. He added two more fingers, slipping them in and out until she became a moaning mess. She met his thrusts with her own allowing him to fuck her with his fingers. His mouth found her nipples again and resumed his sucking. She placed a hand on his shoulder and started trembling as an orgasm took over her body.

"I think you're ready for me baby. Tell me what you want me to do to you." His voice was husky in her ear. He stood to remove his pants and his boxers. Taking a condom out of his pocket he placed it on his cock. "Talk to me Achara. Tell me."

She was drunk with lust, almost out of breath. He placed his cock and rubbed it against her waiting hole. The lips of her cunt were warm and dripping wet onto his cock.

"Tell me Achara." His voice sent a shiver down her spine.

"Fuck me Phana."

In one hard thrust, he filled her with his cock to the hilt. She arched her back and lost her breath from the girth of his throbbing dick. She held her breath as he moved within her. He picked her up and held her underneath her ass so he could bounce her up and down on his cock. He was hitting her so deeply that she was seeing stars. She moaned his name over and over again. While still inside of her, laid her down on the rug in front of the fireplace. He turned her to the side and lifted one of her legs on his shoulder so he could really punish her clit. She came a second time, shuddering beneath him.

Phana had not come and was nowhere near close to it. He flipped her again so that she was on all fours. He gripped her hips and thrust into her from behind. Her head was down as she fingered her own clit to heighten the sensation. He slapped her hand away and turned her so she could be on her back. With her legs hoisted on his shoulder and his legs under her knees, he pounded her mercilessly until her eyes rolled back in her head. He could tell she was about to come again, so he pulled out of her and began to eat her pussy. He wanted to feel her cum in his face. He pushed his tongue into her and fucked her with it. 

Then he sucked on her clit, making her jerk upwards, her fingers entwined in his thick black hair. He then shoved his cock back into her and thrust a few more times before he grunted and came hard.  He stayed inside of her while her cunt pulsed around him squeezing every drop out of his cock. She was so tight and slick that it made him jerk again. Pulling out of her, he removed the condom, tied it and threw it in the fire.

"I love you Achara."

"We can never do this again Phana."