Chapter 12~ She's Mine

~2 months later~

Katherine has been with us for two months now. My family is so complete. I have Alia, Quinnsley,Katherine, Dylan, Ryder and Ellie.

We hadn't had a girls day in a long time. Like all my sister, and my nieces. And I mean Me, Katherine, Lisa, Amy, Lauren, Dani, Alia, Quinnsley, Katherine, Dylan, Ryder, Ellie, Chloe and Lucy and Mia. That's all of us which is crazy if you think about it. Nick was going to have Chad and Max over for the day.

But I honestly never thought I would've a mom of 6 wonderful girls, how does Nick do it?

*** breakfast 8:00 am

Everyone was at the table, they guys were downstairs in the basement doing what ever and all of use girls were in the kitchen eating breakfast.

"Okay so the drivers today is Me, Katherine, Lisa, Amy, and Lauren, the girls going with me is Dylan and Rider, Ellie and Katherine with Katherine, Alia and Quinn' with Lisa, Amy you get Chloe and Mia, Lauren you get Dani and Lucy." I said and they all nodded, even though we're going to the same place.

"If we're all ready let's go!" I added and we all got into separate cars and went to the mall.

Katherine Realis POV
I don't know why but today seems kind of off, I've been back with my family for 2 months now and I love them more then ever, I would never go back to James, never in a million years.

I drove with aunt Lisa and Ellie to the mall, and we all went inside. I really do have fun with them, we went shopping and around noon time we ate lunch then we continued to shop.
***

We were all shopping but then a woman spoke over the PA system.

"This is a alert! There is a active shooter in the building, near H&M, if you have a chance, please exit the nearest exit!" The woman said and I realized we were at least 10 feet from H&M.

"Katherine! Come On!" Mom shouted, I stood there blankly. There was James.

"DONT MOVE OR ILL SHOOT." He yelled and I turned my head to face my mom and aunts and cousins.

*boom*

The shot was taken. All I remember was being shot in the chest as James was being dragged out by the police.
***

Christina's POV

I can't believe it, my little Katherine, she was just shot, by James. I ran to her body lying there.

"Katherine sweetie, please wake up, stay with me!" I cried.

"Ma'am I need you to step away." The perimedic said.

"I can't just leave my daughter!" I said.

"Come with us. Will take care of her." The paramedic but his hand on my shoulder.

I got up slowly and cried. Lauren brought her van so she was going to drive Dylan and Ryder home. I couldn't believe it, my baby could be dead.

***
Katherine Cs POV
How was I going to explain to Nick that his daughter was shot. Poor Dylan and Ryder are so scared, Alia and Quinnsley can't stop pacing, Ellie And Chloe wont let go of each other, Mia and Lucy won't stop crying. I walked downstairs to Nick crying, max ran to me, I saw the tv with the news reporter.

"This just in, a active shooting has taken place at Green Hill Mall, there was 1 injured, a female, around the age of 12, the shooter has been identified, *inserts photo of Jame* he is now sentenced to 25 years in jail!" The reporter finished and Nick was in tear.

"Kath, was this the reason you came down here?" He questioned. I nodded and he hugged me crying.

"Christina's at the hospital right now with her, but we haven't gotten any news, the girls are upstairs, they're really scared." I told Nick and he nodded understandably.

Nicks POV
As soon as I heard that Katherine got shot by James, I got in my car and rushed to the hospital.

***

I ran inside to the front desk.

"Katherine Reali?" I asked.

"Room 106." She said and I rushed.

I walked in to room to find Christina.

"Babe." I said, she got up so fast and hugged me tightly, her breathing was fast and I tried to calm her down.

"They said it's a low chance." Christina cried. And I looked at her.

"Oh... any other news?" I asked.

"She's in a coma, it hit her right in the chest, they said it'll be a miracle if she wakes up." Christina said.

"She's going to be okay." I reassured.

"I hope." Christina said putting herself down.
—————————————————————

Wow I haven't updated in forever!!! I apologize! There's one more chapter after this then a short epilogue :) k bye -malie❤️