Chapter 8: Dylan's Emergency Pt 2

Christinas POV

I'm so scared right now, the girls have takened off with Alia, Quinns, Ryder and Ellie to go to the Rainforest Cafe for Ryders 5th Birthday, and im riding to the hospital with Nick. Poor Dylan is throwing up like crazy, I'm trying to keep her calm while I stroke her hair and help her sleep but it's not working.

--Hospital--

We got to the hospital an ran in.

"I NEED HELP!" I screamed. A paramedic came running.

"What's the matter ma'am?" He asked.

"My my daughter is really sick and she's throwing up blood." I cried.

"Okay let me take her, ma'am you'll need to stay here." The paramedic said taking away Dylan and running her off, I cried into nicks arms.

"Family of the Reali?" The triage called.

We got up and walked to the triage door.

"Hello sir and ma'am we haven't got any news but we need information about your daughter." The nurse said.

"Okay what do you need to know?" Nick asked.

"What's her first, middle, and last name, age and birthday, height and weight, problem, and your realation to her." The nurse said.

"Dylan Michelle Reali, age 4, birthday is May 7th, 2015, height is 32 inches and weight is 29 lbs, we don't exactly know but she was not feeling well and she need to throw up but she was throwing up blood, I'm her father and Christina is her mother." Nick said.

"Okay, thank you will let you know as soon as we get news." The nurse said we got up, thanked her and sat out in the waiting room.

Nicks POV

The time was now 10:00 we've been here about a hour and a half. Soon enough a doctor walked out.

"Dylan Reali?" He called.

"That's us." We both said and We got up and went over to him.

"Any news?" I asked him.

"Yes, there's good new, and bad news the good news is that it's curable, the bad news is that your daughter is suffering from gastric volvus, gastric volvus is rare clinical entity defined as an abnormal rotation of the stomach of more than 180°, which creates a closed-loop obstruction that can result in incarceration and strangulation. It can manifest either as an acute abdominal emergency or as a chronic intermittent problem. Surgery is necessary in many patients to treat the underlying cause of volvulus." The doctor said.

"So is she to young for the surgery?" Christina asked.

"In a matter of fact she is, but there is a medicine to treat this for now until she's 5. It's a Rx called Adimine  (A/N I made up half of this btw) she can take it every 4 hours which should help, it might make her have a weak appetite but that's normal." The doctor said.

"Okay, anything to help my princess, can we see her?" I asked.

"Of course, four rooms down and it's the first one on the right." We nodded and started walking to the room.

"Oh Nick." Christina cried, I was tearing up as well my baby was hooked up to so many machines.

Christinas POV

I couldn't stand seeing my baby like this but I had to let the fandom know what's going on.

@ChristinaCim; please keep our little Dylan in your prayers, she really sick❤ she need are help and God's