Chapter 10~ Taken

Christinas POV

"EVERYONE UP! RIGHT NOW!" I cried.

"What's wrong Chris?!" Lisa called.

"Mama? Your scaring me!" Ryder cried.

"What's wrong mom?" Ellie asked.

"Enough questions! James, my ex, came back and took Dylan! He kidnapped her!" I cried into nicks shoulder.

"We need to go to the police!" Amy said.

"Okay everyone get done, Nick, Ellie Alia, and Lisa, Katherine go in Nicks car. Me, Ryder, Lauren, Amy, Dani and Quinn will take my car. Now go get done! First stop the police." I cried

--20 minutes later--

"Alright first stop the police!" I said.

--Police--

I ran in, my face was all red and puffy.

"What's the matter ma'am?" The police officer asked.

"My daughter was taken!" I said.

"What's her name, and do you know who took her?" He asked.

"Yes, her name is Dylan Hope Michelle  Reali, James Foster took her, James Foster is her abusive father and my ex." I said.

"Okay ma'am please sit and wait and will call you in as soon as we get news." He said.

"Thank you sir." I said.

5 minute later Nick showed up.

"Nick." I cried and hugged him.

"Its gonna be alright babe."  Nick cried  while hugging me.

***

"Reali?" They called.

"Yes! Any news?" I asked.

"We do have news. We found James and his locations, but his house has barriers so we can't get in." The officer said.

"I will go throigh every barrier if it means saving my daughter." Nick said sternly.

"It's alright sir, we will get the city involved and this will be on the news." The officer said.

"Thank you sir." I said.

"No problem ma'am we just need a could of things, first only people 18 years and older can be on sights so if one of you can take the girls," the officer said.

"I will!" Katherine said.

"Thank you, and the news want to talk to the family of Dylan, and we will need your help to shut down these barriers." He finished.

"Okay so Nick,Lisa, Amy go with Nick, and Me, Lauren and Dani will go in my car, Katherine will take the girls." I said.

"Okay awesome, will call if anything." The officer said.

"Thank you." Katherine said leading the girls out.

Katherines POV

Me, Ellie the Twins and Ryder are now going back to my house because only 18+ can be on scene, so I'm probably going to take them and my kids Chloe  out somewhere.

@KatherineCim; I got all the girls! Here's Alia and Chloe today! Two cousins forever!