Chapter 2: My daughter?

Christinas POV

The doctor walked in.

"When will she wake up?" I asked.

"Soon enough, maybe 20-30 minutes, will have to keep her for about a week. Do you all still want to test for who's her real mother?" He asked.

"I think we're all set on that, I have a feeling that they'll stay with me until we take it to court." I explained to the doctor.

"Okay." He replied and walked out.

      Text to "Hubby Nick"

Hubby Nick 😚/ Christina 🦁🐈

😚: Babe where are you?

🦁🐈: Nick I at the hospital, I  think we found my daughters.

😚: Wait, you we're pregnant? And daughter"s"?

🦁🐈: Babe do you not remember what happened?

😚: oh with Jame...

🦁🐈: there names are Alia and Quinnsley, they're 11 years old they're twins.

😚: Babe I'm on my way, I'll be there in 5.

--5 minutes later--

"Babe." I heard a voice said.

"Uh hun." I looked at him.

"Oh yeah sorry." He kissed my forehead.

"Which one is this?" He asked.

"This is Quinnsley, and Alia is in the bed." Nick nodded. Then we heard a groan. I honestly didn't know how to react, what if I am her mom?

"Mom?" She groaned.

"Give me Quinnsley." Nick removed Quinnsley from my arms and I ran to Alia.

"I'm right here hun." I cried.

"What happened?" Alia asked.

"Hun you passed out, why didn't you tell me you haven't eaten or slept, you know I love you very much." I cried.

"I'm sorry, I just couldn't." She cried.

"That's okay hun." I rubbed her hand. She didn't have crooked fingers, but Quinnsley did.  She was so tiny for her age.

"Where's daddy?" She asked.

"Her sitting down with Quinn, why?" I asked.

"Where has he been all these years?" I looked at Nick and he looked confused.

"We had to separate for a couple years but now we're back together." I smiled.

"Okay." She said as she started drift. Then the monitors started beeping.

"Oh No! What's going on!" I shouted.

Then doctor started running in with a crash cart, they started doing CPR.

--End of dream--
--At the hospital--

"Christina!" I heard someone shout.

"Christina!" Someone shook me and I woke up, it was Nick.

"Babe, calm down what's wrong?" He held me tight.

"I had a nightmare, where am i?" I asked.

"Babe you passed out, at the parked. What were you doing?" Nick asked.

"First of all where's Quinnsley? And I was picking up Alia, we where going to go out." I explained.

"Alia is in another room, Quinnsley is with Lisa, what made you black out." Nick asked.

Wait? Cimorelli!जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें