He Wasn't Ready Duke X Reader

Start from the beginning

You had your new pair of panties on you were disgust and blush hard when Duke was completely red and saw everything your soft luxurious legs, new panties and your breats and hair flowing from the window near your direction. You were completely embarrassed and use your arms to cover your them but it was no use you felt a cold touch on your shoulder. Duke holds your hand it was very cold feeling a blushy mess Shhhhh~ Duke whisper to your ear as he dances with you only with your panties. You felt angry but relax until his finger hook on your area you immediately push off and you pulled out your blade and chase him out the store your body expose only wearing your new panties.

Y/N: DUKE I'M GOING TO KILL YOU!!!!! ( Chases him with her blade )

Duke: AAHHH!!!! I'M SORRY! WHY ME! ( Runs)

Missi: I'll take it well got a nice bikini top and bottom let's go before the sun comes up. Duke? Y/N?

Now~

                        Duke's Pov

Okay I take that back I completely embarrassed her twice seeing her women area and seeing her expose body mostly her breasts pop out and what that lead me to getting chase and beaten not just her but Missi joined in. Why is getting a girl so hard then I'm use to? I got up and holding the book up my best and whistle a tune and I saw nice, white, lace panties oh it was glorious until I looked up and saw it was Y/N. She look back at me and to the point I knew I fucked up. She grabs her blade she carries around and had a pissed of glare on her face as for me I was scared but it's weird mostly it's Missi who scares me now it's Y/N!!!!! What the hell? This week for me has been coming nothing but bad luck.

Duke: AAAAAAHHH WAIT, WAIT, WAIT, WAIT!!!!!!!!

                       Y/N's Pov

You literally had enough with Duke's pervy self as you charge at him using the blade to slice him into two pieces or pierce his heart instead whatever you figure out it should work. Suddenly your eyes were no longer turn red and full of fury it stopped and you realize something has changed as you dropped your blade on the ground and fainted a little resting on Duke's chest. You knew something wasn't right.

Y/N: Uhhhh.....( Dizzy)

Duke: Uh...Y/N are you alright? ( Doesn't know what to do)

                        Duke's Pov

She was just laying her head against my chest should go do it in the bedroom with her or get help? She didn't even more I notices part of her body starts to heat up her arms, legs, cleavage, neck even her forhead developing red spots. I place my hand up her forhead to see if she was warm or has a fever. I screamed out of my lungs when my hand was red and full of flames! Dammit! She is very warm I don't know why but I get her to Missi quick. I hop her on my back as she was exhaling her breaths there were hot under my neck. She place her fingers between my shoulders, her legs around my waist, she rests her head around my back touching the end of my top hat. I was running around the castle with Y/N behind my back I was very worried about her. I enter the dark just with the piano mostly Missi would be in there.

Duke: MISSI!!!!!!!!! ( Opens the down) DAMMIT! She's not there?

Y/N: ( Exhaling) m...maybe She might be asleep....

Duke: Shhhh~ Y/N your feverish just lead anything to me.

Y/N: ( Exhaling) I know I'm weak but can't I just. ..

Duke: Shhhh!

Y/N: Duke!

Duke: Ah! Shhhhh~ I said no take backs! ( Place a finger on her lips)